Father and Son/ Mum and Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to disagree to an extent, yes some is ok, but some downright rude, one person saying the photo is crap, thats not constructive, and only fuels the already volatile fire, yes sometimes H does go on the defensive, however i have seen a pattern emerging sometimes where people seem to jump on the bandwagon, there are obvious issues with Hugh, thats why i mentioned staying away from H,s posts, however that is his choice

This above, good positive constructive critique, which can/will/should help the op (y)

PS @ Stupar, very nice images on flickr (y)

I see what you are saying but if you look at the first 3 posts nobody said anything was crap, even hughs first comment about the fathers unflattering look should never been taking badly, helen's response to hugh was straight on the attack..then major thread downfall
But yes i gather there is issues there, and more to the point people DO read things the wrong way, we can all be guilty of that..

(y)

I would have to disagree to an extent, yes some is ok, but some downright rude, one person saying the photo is crap, thats not constructive, and only fuels the already volatile fire, yes sometimes H does go on the defensive, however i have seen a pattern emerging sometimes where people seem to jump on the bandwagon, there are obvious issues with Hugh, thats why i mentioned staying away from H,s posts, however that is his choice

This above, good positive constructive critique, which can/will/should help the op (y)

PS @ Stupar, very nice images on flickr (y)

Constructive, but yet again, fobbed off because it wasn't total praise :shrug:

It assumed I had not tried other poses....

Are you now officially on the bandwagon

Pull your head out of your arse would you.

There is no bandwagon to be on. And I was actually involved in this thread from the beginning, so I'm definately not on any 'bandwagon'. Thanks for asking

It assumed I had not tried other poses....

Are you now officially on the bandwagon

No it didn't. People can only offer advice based on what you provide, ie the picture that you ostensibly posted for critique. TG politely and calmly offered an option as to what posing may be more flattering for the subject - you reacted as you always do. :bang:

Not sure why I'm bothering to type this seeing as you will likely ignore it like the last page of posts.

Pull your head out of your arse would you.

There is no bandwagon to be on. And I was actually involved in this thread from the beginning, so I'm definately not on any 'bandwagon'. Thanks for asking

Talking to me like that, you think I'm going to take any notice of your advice

Right folks. I've closed this thread

Helen, you have a tendency to only like nice praise on your photos. The crit was constructive enough originally

Mark, calling a photo crap is not constructive

The rest of you, don't bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back