Favourable Accidents

Name
Vodka, Vodka Tuwuf
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey All

Working on photos last night from a photo shoot same day, i ended up with the image below when mucking around with effects.

tb.jpg

I quite like it and i did consider colouring in the white bits but the more i coloured in, the less 'personal' the image felt so i decided against it.

I could upload the original but because it's a nude, i can't be bothered posting it elsewhere and twice :razz: What i can be bothered with thou' is your initial reaction ;)

I like that, but I think you should show the original just to see what you started with and how you got to that. But my initial reaction is that's great.

Seems more like vector art than photography in my opinion :shrug: I too would be interested to see the original.

her braclets make her look handcuffed to the chair and like she is trying to pull away from it. My first thought.

I am not sure if I like it of not. The wierd lighting effect on the feet its too distracting and looks odd.

The idea is there, its just not quite working for me. Loos the chair with a crop and you may have a cool looking sillohette effect.

My wife's not shiny :shrug:

Looks nice as a graphic although I can't help thinking that if you'd done it delibertaley it wouldn't looked much, much better if she'd have been wearing sexy shoes instead of what look like clumpy feet (apologies if that offends)!

Even though those feet are quite HUGE ( :) ) the effect cool none-the-less

ok here we go people, where Balance originated from......

tbcinshrunk.jpg

very interesting initial reactions so thanx very much (y)

i just about wet myself reading Betty's feedback in hysterics only because while i may be a near born-again-virgin i'm not THAT desperate but no offence taken Betty. and after reading Toothie's post, i can understand your reaction so maybe i should colour in the handcuffs Toothie ;)

btw, i'm the model in all of my photos ShawWellPete and i avoid wearing shoes in my photos tigerimages but no offence taken thou'. speaking of shoes, my feet are only little ShawWellPete, David & MarkK - size 5 or 36 actually and it's really, really hard keeping them out of the foreground ;)

oh and Chris, have you bought any new office furniture :D

now do i need to move this thread to Nudes & Glamours?????

:nikon:

Last edited:
probably ought to,
I see why you vectored it it looks much funkier as a vector and quite clean ;)
as the other guys said what does it look like with the crop at the bottom of the chair

I know this is slightly off topic - but if those arms came loose and you fell you'd really hurt your bum :)

I like the vector look - as has been suggested I'd like to see it shot facing the other way. Also it would be cool to have you face the camera with your hair more noticable that way.

JJ

B&W is nice enough, but prefer the colour shot.
As said the large legs are a bit off-putting.

I know this is slightly off topic - but if those arms came loose and you fell you'd really hurt your bum :)

I like the vector look - as has been suggested I'd like to see it shot facing the other way. Also it would be cool to have you face the camera with your hair more noticable that way.

JJ

i imagine it would hurt my butt if the arms came loose JJ :LOL:

as for doing a similar image with me facing the other way as suggested, i did so BUT with my feet on the ground. when done with my feet OFF the ground to replica the near original image, the overall effect was even worse than the one below :puke:

tfbutt.jpg

of the two vectors, when you go to photobucket where you can see them side by side, i prefer the first image ;)

B&W is nice enough, but prefer the colour shot.
As said the large legs are a bit off-putting.
btw Rockshifter, if you think someone who weighs in at 7.5 stone legs are large, i hate to think what you'd call an overweight persons legs :LOL:

Last edited:
accidential double post sorry so the mods are welcome to delete it ;)

Last edited:
Back