Favourite Shooting place?

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive been mulling over where i would like to go this week with the wife/kids for the final days of my holiday, and it struck me that i dont have a favourite place to go shooting. Do you all have a favourite haunt that you feel gives you the best oppertunities for cracking pictures?

Kings Hill is in Kent, the old West Malling Airfield site..

Ah right.

Lake district is quite a good place to go, as is the scottish highlands. Don't know how you'd be fixed to travel that far tho, but there's a lot of vantage points - great for panoramas.

EosD said:
Kings Hill is in Kent, the old West Malling Airfield site..

I know that area pretty well, I'm from the Medway area and have worked all round there. Not sure if you know it but the new mansion that was built, Broadwater Hall, I was involved in that project and close to you I believe.

Great area for photo opportunities round there, you've got the obvious built up areas but within a close proximity, villages, land marks, event venues Hop Farm etc and lots of open areas of natural beauty to capture with your camera. Look forward to some of your pictures of the area.

All the best fellow Kent bloke :thumb:

St Cyrus Nature Reserve...right on the beach north of Montrose and Lunan Bay, south of Montrose.
I can smell the sea from my house, I consider myself very lucky! (Apart from my car getting covered in Seagull sh!t every morning) :nunu:

Wales for me for the coast, the hills, the castles and the abundance of standing stones and quoits.

Aggro, yeah i know the places you mention, got a pass for the hopfarm last year, will be getting one for next i think!

god yeah ive been there loads of times, its ok, but not really good...

very often it's the garden or the woods round where I live. So many things on your doorstep you walk past every day without noticing :)

Back