Favourites from the season...

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
Having done my final backup of the year with the season now finished, I thought I'd stick up a few of my favourite shots from the year's action. It's abeen a good one for me with every home meeting on the centre at Ipswich, and a few Witches away meetings too, plus about half the season covering the Rye House Rockets and Raiders at home. My favourite shot from the year overall can be seen in the stickied thread at the top of this section of the boards, but here are some of the rest....

1) In the rain....
2016cointossintherain.jpg

2)....and once the rain had stopped. Peterborough - July
2022HansJesper.jpg

3) A hairy moment for Kim Jansson at Reading...
2419Kimht5.jpg

4) Celebrations for the Rye House lads
4101Doublewheelieht10.jpg

5) Mildenhall's Kyle Legault looks for a way past Steve Boxall and Luke Bowen of Rye House
6223BoxallBowenLegaultht7.jpg

6) "It wasn't me!" Robert Miskowiak at Ipswich
9823ht7pt5.jpg

7) Edward Kennett tries the hard line on Robert Miskowiak at Ipswich - not a good plan, and young Kennett found himself in the fence later in the evening.
7724MiskowiakKennettclashht6.jpg

8) Witches skipper Chris Louis
7748Chriscloseup.jpg

9) And another of Chris - this time me trying a panned shot for a change
9348Chrispanned.jpg

10) Mark Lemon heads for the dirt
4627SmoliLemon.jpg

Thanks for looking - as always comments very welcome.

Cheers Neil - I'm relieved someone has finally commented!

I actually feel in myself I've improved no end through this season - I know the purchase of the 70-200 last winter helped a lot but I think more than anything else it's the level of practise I've had this year - I've worked at a few new tracks and it always helps to get the feel for different places although Ipswich is still the trickiest place I've worked and I'm there every week! Working with the lower league lads at Rye House has been great too - they just love the fact that someone's taking pictures of them and as a result they play up totally for the camera!

Back