FCUoM v Brighton

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Well I am there next wed.. will give it a go with the papers but to be honest I dont care.. its 20 mins away and I will probably enjoy the atmosphere and game so much I wont care if I make owt.... Love football :)

Id imagine like last FCUM cup game Tony every man and his dog will be covering it :bang:

Id imagine like last FCUM cup game Tony every man and his dog will be covering it :bang:

Exactly why I said not too bothered..Going more for the enjoyment.. Its nice now and then not to worry too much about sales (always a chance and will give that a go of course) but more to enjoy the occasion.. will be a good one..

I will probably enjoy the atmosphere and game so much I wont care if I make owt.... Love football :)

Did the game down at Brighton, the support was the best I've seen at Brighton this season, they were brill.

Held there own against a shot shy Brighton. Would have won aswell if the guy hadn't got sent off. Add to this a penalty save in the last minutes, what a cup tie, was a bit cold but worth it.

Enjoy the replay, hope it lives up to the first game!

Shaun

So how do you go about deciding where to go and then get it sort Tony?

1) Decide what game you'd like to go to?
2) Phone up Press Officer?

What about now you have your other Dataco ticket - can you just phone up say Man C and ask them if you can come along or do you need a commission?

So how do you go about deciding where to go and then get it sort Tony?

1) Decide what game you'd like to go to?
2) Phone up Press Officer?

Yup.. decide where I want to go and contact the appropriate media contact... for league teams most are on a database and you can apply online.. or send a fax... None league you would send a fax for confernce and fax or email for lower leagues..

You dont need a commision... just the appropriate licence.

What about now you have your other Dataco ticket - can you just phone up say Man C and ask them if you can come along or do you need a commission?

As above... however mines for championship and league not premiership... I can get premiership but probably wont.. dont ahve a need for it..

Back