Rhod
Edit My Images
Yes
Do these work:thinking:

B&W

Colour

Thanks for looking(y)

Last edited:
Now I must say I love these!! Never seen anything like these before. Look like metal pressed! well processed.

Absolutely FANTASTIC! Brilliant idea superbly executed. I like all 3 and you have inspired me. These are the types of shots that make me wish I had thought of it :)

These do work really well as abstracts, well shot (y), what processing has gone in to the first two?

No 2 works for me, 1st is too busy and not so keen on the colour one.

Thanks for the critique:)

Now I must say I love these!! Never seen anything like these before. Look like metal pressed! well processed.

very original, must say I prefer the colour one

Great abstracts, 1st one would have been my fave if the drops had stayed intact

Absolutely FANTASTIC! Brilliant idea superbly executed. I like all 3 and you have inspired me. These are the types of shots that make me wish I had thought of it :)

A great set - I really like 3

Thanks Guys(y)

These do work really well as abstracts, well shot (y), what processing has gone in to the first two?

Thanks. Just a touch of levels, convert to B&W and a sharpen;)

Really like the simplicity of #2 best Rhod, all pretty darn good though. (y)

These are very good:clap:, but I can't help thinking I would have preferred them without the water drops at all. I think it's because I love the architecture of the feathers and the drops keep pulling my eye away from other interesting parts of the picture.
Sorry if I've missed the point completely.:)

Still really love these to bits! What feather did you use out of interest?

Really like the simplicity of #2 best Rhod, all pretty darn good though. (y)

Very cool, prefer 1 and 2 tbh, nice work :)

These are very good:clap:, but I can't help thinking I would have preferred them without the water drops at all. I think it's because I love the architecture of the feathers and the drops keep pulling my eye away from other interesting parts of the picture.
Sorry if I've missed the point completely.:)

Still really love these to bits! What feather did you use out of interest?

Thanks Guys(y)

Not sure what sort of feather it is Robbo:thinking: It's a dull brown colour, found by a local lake with a large feral goose population.

How's this one Mark?

Number 2 for me.i agree with ki-user and would like to have seen number 1 with the droplets staying intact

I did something similar about a month ago when the bugs were hiding from me! I thought they were rubbish so binned them!! Must admit they weren't as close up as these though.

Great work Rhod, I wonder the same as you what the judge will think!!
Hope you enjoyed the cricket!

Back