Fed up...

I'd agree with a lot of that, but I've often found it's the people with lots of money that don't like parting with it and paying quickly!

If I had to make a shortlist of my 3 least pleasant experiences at least 2 would be in this category. I have to say anything above an average middle class 4 bed house, particularly managed by someone from a certain Alps region country worries me a great deal now. Bare minimum I know I will spend at least an extra hour or two reading their emails, writing replies and explaining why for example it wasn't possible to get these two picture frames right next to the door on either side where I was standing, but they still have it in reverse angle. ETC.
Perhaps next time I will just take the money, do minimal light setup, leave their mixed awful light bulbs and violet Aliexpress specials in and maybe that will do the trick. At the end of the day I'm not charging as a designer, nor I want to break any of their gimmicks.

If I had to make a shortlist of my 3 least pleasant experiences at least 2 would be in this category. I have to say anything above an average middle class 4 bed house, particularly managed by someone from a certain Alps region country worries me a great deal now. Bare minimum I know I will spend at least an extra hour or two reading their emails, writing replies and explaining why for example it wasn't possible to get these two picture frames right next to the door on either side where I was standing, but they still have it in reverse angle. ETC.
Perhaps next time I will just take the money, do minimal light setup, leave their mixed awful light bulbs and violet Aliexpress specials in and maybe that will do the trick. At the end of the day I'm not charging as a designer, nor I want to break any of their gimmicks.

I still don't think you have got it !

Back