Feeling Cheap And Tacky Today.

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
I've done something I said I'd never do on principle - but my principles have gone down the pan now. :crying:

I've mercilessly taken the **** out of everyone I know who's followed the herd and done it so now they're going to get some payback - big time! :help:

iPhone/pad?

Wendy sussed it - already got the Mac and the iPad. :confused:

To make it worse I have to wait for a sim card to be posted so it's just sitting there smirking at me - useless and knowing I've sold out. :exit:

Well congrats Ced`s :clap: The pad is great for streaming TV across to any of your mates who also has one. Look out Sky your on a loser :LOL:

To make it worse I have to wait for a sim card to be posted so it's just sitting there smirking at me - useless and knowing I've sold out. :exit:

the corduroy trousers would have been a more acceptable purchase Cedders :shake:

:LOL:

the corduroy trousers would have been a more acceptable purchase Cedders :shake:

:LOL:

Just rub it in why dontcha? :D

*sneaks off to bin six pairs of corduroy trousers in assorted colours*

Well congrats Ced`s :clap: The pad is great for streaming TV across to any of your mates who also has one. Look out Sky your on a loser :LOL:

LOL I know but it's the iPhone Rich. :confused:

I've succumbed to the iPhone but non of any other of Apples products, although I'd very much like the iMac.

If your on the same network on your new iPhone as you were on your old phone, you can chop the sim down to make it into a micro sim you know, so you don't have to wait ;)

And you think putting a sim card in it will make it any less useless?

Left to me to knock some sense back in I see :bat:

FFS it's not too late. Take that overpriced plasticity back to the shop and go get yourself a proper computer. A wormy half eaten fruit sign on the front of it does not make it a serious working tool. And for really FFS don't go for the cords, noooooooooo!!!!!! You don't really want to "Whrrrrr" when you walk, do you??

Jeebus, next you'll be saying you've got a 2+2 :bang:

Left to me to knock some sense back in I see :bat:

FFS it's not too late. Take that overpriced plasticity back to the shop and go get yourself a proper computer. A wormy half eaten fruit sign on the front of it does not make it a serious working tool. And for really FFS don't go for the cords, noooooooooo!!!!!! You don't really want to "Whrrrrr" when you walk, do you??

Jeebus, next you'll be saying you've got a 2+2 :bang:

LOL. Well it could be worse- I didn't get the white one. :shrug:

Well actually - they had none in stock. :D

:baby:

I've done something I said I'd never do on principle - but my principles have gone down the pan now. :crying:

I've mercilessly taken the **** out of everyone I know who's followed the herd and done it so now they're going to get some payback - big time! :help:

Sod 'em Jack!
Let's face it, you get to a certain age and you just think balls to 'em! I'll do what I want to do.

Just smile at the payback... it drives them round the twist :LOL:

cheers

What's so bad about an iPhone? :/

CT said:

Seriously, you have actual moral principles surrounding the purchase of a phone?! Get a bit of perspective.

It's a product. If you want it, and like what it does etc, just buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody cares what you own, apart from the very shallow or the very stupid.

FFS it's not too late. Take that overpriced plasticity back to the shop and go get yourself a proper computer.

Not totally true. She has a certified UNIX box that is very friendly in a mixed environment. Out-of-the-box, she can talk to Windows and other UNIX and UNIX-like operating systems. Be sure and take back anything you have purchased that you did not pay a rock-bottom price tag for. Your car? Your stereo? Your camera? What about your clothes? Surely we can find something you paid more for than you otherwise should have. Take those over-priced things back now!

The animosity about a person's choice of computers is mind boggling beyond belief.

Last edited:
Seriously, you have actual moral principles surrounding the purchase of a phone?! Get a bit of perspective.

It's a product. If you want it, and like what it does etc, just buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody cares what you own, apart from the very shallow or the very stupid.

I think you missed the tongue-in-cheekness of this thread :)

CT said:

I think there is a help line you can call :D

If your on the same network on your new iPhone as you were on your old phone, you can chop the sim down to make it into a micro sim you know, so you don't have to wait ;)
:D: I really thought you were pulling my plonker till I checked that out. You learn something every day!

Good job I don't have a micro card for size comparison or I might be going for it.

Oh, crap, so I had a Whoosh moment.

Lol. I have them all the time Alan. :D

you guys do realise that latest research has shown that Whooosh moments are the single most influential factor in male pattern baldness - next time you think you might be having one, make sure you duck :D

HYPOCRITE!!!!! Next you'll be switching to the Dark Side! :puke:

:p

Back