Feeling rusty. Added Images

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Similar to Alan I have not been out with the camera for an age, sadly not as exciting as a KF or as colourful. Any C&C appreciated as always (even from Brash) :( :cautious: Despite all the good weather we have had this ended up being taken on a fairly gloomy day.

IMG_2746_zpsfcbc044e.jpg

Last edited:
Gloomy days give a great muted image I find....and this shows of the detail to perfection.

Keith (y)

Looks good to me Rich nice n sharp with good feather detail.

sharp where it matters Rich and the gloomy light adds to the tones within this shot

Les (y)

shame its JUST a Blackbird :LOL:

Great detailed shot Rich. If you have it I would add a bit more space to the bottom to help the composition.

Know what you mean Rich as I have just had 2 weeks leave and its been just too hot for me to venture far unfortunately.

However, that is a very nice lady Blackbird sir so if there is any rust around its not in that department (y)

John

It can be sunshining for weeks and as soon as I decide to get the camera out it goes :LOL:
The blackbird is often overlooked but is truly a wonderful friendly bird to watch, the surroundings make this a lovely photo imo (y)

It's always going to be a Female Blackbird so for me it's one for the recycle bin :D
Nothing wrong with a bit of honest critique :shrug:

It may only be a Blackbird Rich but my god your standard of photography never fails to amaze me,faultless image mate....Nige.:clap:

Thanks all for the kind comments. Neil there is no pleasing you :LOL: So I have dumped a Male in amongst these for you :p

IMG_2661_zps57a6ec1e.jpg

IMG_2734_zpsbac954ee.jpg

IMG_3907_zpsaab627bc.jpg

Three more good ones Rich.

Not to sure on the crops but that comes down personal preference.

Doesn't look too happy about it :LOL:

Cracking images as usual (y)
:D Cheers
Three more good ones Rich.

Not to sure on the crops but that comes down personal preference.

Thanks Martin, fully understand re the crops. As it is at the moment my back is against the neighbours fence. I am fairly close to the feeders as it is. These were mostly for trying out the 300F4 which I bought on here, going back to the 55-250 will obviously give me more space around the subject, and allow the choice of cropping to suite a bit better.

Lovely stuff again Rich and that 300 f4 is a cracking lens ( imo (y) ) and I wish sometimes that I had not sold mine on :crying:
It was very good for photographing other things such as butterflies etc , so versatile , light and giving excellent results.

John

Back