Feeling sorry for yourself

S

Steve

I am at home with “Man Flu” better know as the common cold but like all men when we are ill, I am feeling sorry for myself ;) I have the heating on full, a quilt wrapped around me as I lye on the settee watching dreadful daytime TV and surfing the web.

Why is it that men don’t seem to cope as well with being ill as the women? If I was a woman, besides not being able to leave my breasts alone ;) I would be up and about, I would have done all the washing, cleaned the house from top to bottom, done the shopping and ironed all the clothes for work. Tea would be prepared and I wouldn’t be feeling like crap.

Is this just another of lifes great mysteries?

Here are a few sure-fire cures...

smiley_violent_150.gif
smiley_violent_171.gif
smiley_violent_177.gif
violent-smiley-084.gif

Sorry mate I must have passed this onto you on Saturday :( I did use my hankie, remember the golden rule of "coughs and sneezies, spread diseases". And I tried my best not to let my germs loose :(

You'll be fine tomorrow :D

Don’t worry Bod, I am sure I will be fine in a couple of days. Just don’t expect me to bring you back a stick of rock from my holidays [smilie=t:

Certainly not!!!

I expect much more than a stick of rock. A collection of photographs of semi clad ladies for a start.

Bod said:
Sorry mate I must have passed this onto you on Saturday :( I did use my hankie, remember the golden rule of "coughs and sneezies, spread diseases". And I tried my best not to let my germs loose :(

You'll be fine tomorrow :D

hi bod
dont blame yourself, i heared he was swimming in a stream lol

Shhhhh :shock:

Gotta love slippy stream banks :? Just cause I took a tumble in the name of photography :D

Steve said:
Shhhhh :shock:

Gotta love slippy stream banks :? Just cause I took a tumble in the name of photography :D

bah, why havent we heard of this????

It was over quicker than it started, nothing to see and certainly no time to catch my trip to glory on camera :LOL:

I'mm telling you, that man has had professional training.
From a man who has been taught how to roll at Aikido, I can safely say, I saw this talent in action.

His bag didn't even touch the floor, and he was back on his feet in the same swift movement.

Mind you, he'd tied a bandana round his head and wiped mud stripes across his face too, which kinda worried me.

"Why is it that men don’t seem to cope as well with being ill as the women? If I was a woman, besides not being able to leave my breasts alone I would be up and about, I would have done all the washing, cleaned the house from top to bottom, done the shopping and ironed all the clothes for work. Tea would be prepared and I wouldn’t be feeling like crap".

I am new around here but I saw this and HAD to say something,LOL I totally agree with you! When my hubby is sick "everyone" has to hear about it for days on end! When I am sick life goes on around here. I dont whine and complain about it, what good does that do really? Men know if they don't do something, somebody else will do it. Probably goes back to when they were kids and dear old mom did everything for them. God bless mom's everywhere. Women on the other hand are taught from a very young age that men will only let you down, so take care of yourself girls, and we do! :D
PS, as for playing with our boobs all day,lol, I"ll just leave that one alone, :p
Cheers, Jewel

jewel said:
I"ll just leave that one alone, :p
Cheers, Jewel

No denial only really leaves one conclusion :wink:

Back