Feeling the cold?

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Should any of you be feeling the cold due to this arctic blast, we'd like to offer you the chance to save a fortune on your heating bills.

That's right, we can save you money !!!!

Buy a top quality, super dooper, awesome TP fleece from here and beat the cold. (y)

Just £28, it's a deal ...... it's a steal, it's the sale of the century :D

Believe me, they dont just break the rules they break you, DF is a god didnt you know.............be afraid.........BE VERY AFRAID.............:LOL::LOL:

He would never admit hes as soft n cuddly as the rest of them though:p

On a serious note, Mine was my winter coat last year. I wore it at the Whipsnade meet in January and it was -5! So get those pieces of plastic out peoples, you won't regret it.

Should any of you be feeling the cold due to this arctic blast, we'd like to offer you the chance to save a fortune on your heating bills.

That's right, we can save you money !!!!

Buy a top quality, super dooper, awesome TP fleece from here and beat the cold. (y)

Just £28, it's a deal ...... it's a steal, it's the sale of the century :D

ya missed a doing word there :D

tut tut...mods posting for sale threads in general chat! :LOL:

I just had to stop myself hitting the RTM button on this thread...I didn't think the mods would find it as funny as I did :nuts:

But with all this snow the delivery driver cant deliver them ... unless of course you can arrange an air drop for those in awkward to reach places.

Back