Feeling the trance

I've been looking forward to these links but haven't clicked until now. A few that stick out for me are ' adagio for strings, rank 1 air wave, greece 2000 three drives robert miles, pour a glass turn up the volume and let's hear children. People who describe this type of music as noise just dont get it. ' I remember getting pretty much every euphoric cd that came out. And the green and orange trance ones. Who's got some recent album names I could buy from the play store ? Armin van buuren meant to be quite good ?

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/408...By-Armin-Van-Buuren/Product.html#TrackListing

http://www.astateoftrance.com/news/a-state-of-trance-2013/

looks like a strong playlist to me

:)

Last edited:
All the tracks in this thread need to be put into an album :D

Rapscallion, thanks for posting Rez, I LOVE that track!

that and cowgirl are 2 of my favourite tracks - i dj'd techno and trance for a few years, and those were 2 tracks that i loved mixing together!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone collect the Trance Europe Express Double CD/Book series? The first 2 volumes were awesome.

I did, I think I have 4 or 5 of them, some of them may be the Trance Atlantic offshoot though.

I still regularly listen to the Sasha/Digweed Miami Delta Heavy Essential Mix, the most awesome 2 hours of music to ever exist.

and UFOrb is my favourite album of all time.

mashup euphoria is pretty good, nice selection of tunes on it :)

I did, I think I have 4 or 5 of them, some of them may be the Trance Atlantic offshoot though.

I still regularly listen to the Sasha/Digweed Miami Delta Heavy Essential Mix, the most awesome 2 hours of music to ever exist.

and UFOrb is my favourite album of all time.

:agree:

Nobody has mentioned Armin Van Buuren - A State Of Trance broadcasts. I don't know how they're originally broadcast - maybe some sort of internet radio, but I download them via the "flexible" method. They appear around every Friday. One chap by the name of Inspiron uploads them split in to individual tracks. There's still the talking, not edited out, but there isn't a huge amount compared to others. You can always edit your favourite tracks.

Armin Van Buuren - A State Of Trance

I'd love to but simply don't have the time to listen to all this stuff. I D/L'd the 'State of Trance 500' broadcasts 'cos I thought they'd be a bit special, there's a massive amount of music just there.

been listening to this kind of stuff for a very long time
electro in the early 80's then on to rave moving from that to trance , hard trance / dance and now in my 50's i'm still listening and looking for new stuff i just cant get enough of it :)

now then over the years it seems to all merge together one way or another and it's hard to find something fresh but i still keep looking and listening

been listening to quite a bit of vocal trance lately

not vocal trance but isn't this just wonderful

:woot::woot::woot::banana:Still love my trance... over 1000 little black disks with stuff on :)

On a slightly harder trance vibe..
Anyone remember "BOSH! the free mixmag album/mix by eddie halliwell?
if you do its 13 years old this month....

Oh and it still sounds amazing!!!

Bought ASOT 500 on iTunes..... WOW is all I can say!!
I'm in trance heaven right about now

:)

I usually just download all my trance stuff ( mainly dj sets ) off sound cloud, loving a lot of neelix material (psy)

One track I can keep on playing on repeat and not get bored is

Leftfield - Melt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back