Female Revolution.

dont we have rules about MSn style non-threads???

ok Dell what were u thinking starting a revolution without getting me in on the ground?

With u on the bra thing although i might need the support of more than two hands;)

Ok if this is gonna work we need to need to keep Marcel out of this thread cos he likes to shut us down, i reckon we can take Matty and DF (even if he has got a big stick) though.

ok Dell what were u thinking starting a revolution without getting me in on the ground?

With u on the bra thing although i might need the support of more than two hands;)

Ok if this is gonna work we need to need to keep Marcel out of this thread cos he likes to shut us down, i reckon we can take Matty and DF (even if he has got a big stick) though.

Well Ruth, I could do with two hands on each boob, at least....so that means I have two positions open [for boob-holders] :LOL:

I couldnt leave you out Ruth - I was just waiting for you.

Yep......someone needs to keep Marcel Distracted whilst we give Matty and DF enough reason to keep this post open. :D

I'm sure DF's big stick'll come into action at some point. ;)

:LOL:

Let's have a big hand for Adele and Ruth!

hands.jpg

Big enough?

Well Ruth, I could do with two hands on each boob, at least....so that means I have two positions open [for boob-holders] :LOL:

I couldnt leave you out Ruth - I was just waiting for you.

Yep......someone needs to keep Marcel Distracted whilst we give Matty and DF enough reason to keep this post open. :D

I'm sure DF's big stick'll come into action at some point. ;)

:LOL:

well you should have poked me and told me to get my arse in gear:)

you could employ DF and Matty as boob holders!! that'll keep em busy... err.. hang on a sec.. iv just done myself out of a job!!! :bang:

Back