Female Revolution.

Aye thats right.....i've been up since 4 am and it's starting to catch up now. So be a good girl :)

I'm not planning on burning it. If I do I'll need someone to stand beind me with their hands on them at all times....something I think the mods wont allow me to advertise. ;)

I will galently volenteer my assistance for your worthy cause... :naughty::naughty:

And you love us all the more for it... (y)

If you look at Delliphers home page there are 4 pics of her thrusting her chest out & pouting!!!

So i see!!!...

I dont need to thrust my chest out - the pouting just comes natural. :p

Im fighting the urge to pass comment on the thrusting and whether it should be you doing it.. lol :naughty:

I suppose its a little dependent on circumstances... (y)

oh dear what have i done ive opened a

can-of-worms.jpg

3 of you at the same time... Nirvana me thinks... :LOL:

Could ANY of us boys manage 3 at once??? :shrug:

ONe at a time and were in business... :naughty:

3 at a time hmmm nope 2 was enuf for me lmao im not as young as i used to be

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez this thread is a smutfest! whats the matter with everyone?? goddamit i see the need for TP branded cold showers......and perhaps bras...

soon u will be corrupted too matty :p

i created smutty corruption...i was the original smutty corrupter on this site.....

i can feel the love, or anything else that needs feeling:thinking:

oh the corrupt orgy th at must happen in the staff room..... would make our eyes melt

oh the corrupt orgy th at must happen in the staff room..... would make our eyes melt

just the thought of it is making your typing go up the swanny..

i vote for the second anyone else with me say aye all against say nay :p

No, Dont do it!! i think you're being led astray young lady.. Let me be your guide... firstly you need to send me that picture of your bare chest so that i can relieve you of your desire to expose yourself.. All for the greater good you understand...:LOL:

Then i will place it in such a place so as to exercise the demons troubling you.... :naughty:

I do what i can you know.. its not easy... im a martyer for the cause..:whistle:

I believe ALL women are equal.. id let ANY of them make me tea... :LOL:

Amongst other things...:woot:

Me thinks you may be in trouble when Dellipher catches up with the thread, why do most posts involving her go downhill I wonder :D:LOL::razz:

Back