Female Stonechat

Edit My Images
No
I was lucky enough to be at upton warren reserve today and was told about two of these on the flashes pool,dashed around and got a few pics,

IMG_7015.jpg

IMG_7002.jpg

thanks for looking
John.

Blimey. Well caught. Super sticky glue ?

You lucky so and so for seeing these :), and well done you. Nice images John, a bird I haven't seen, cheers (y)

Stunning shots John with great colours. I like these very much.

Regards: Gordon

Superb shots, John. Another bird which is in my hitlist.

Haven't even seen one of these (y)

Lovely shots. The last 2 winters have hit Stonechats hard in my area.

Dai

two cracking shots...not back on my patch yet :( mark...

Blimey. Well caught. Super sticky glue ?

Nice shots, another bird I've never seen.

You lucky so and so for seeing these :), and well done you. Nice images John, a bird I haven't seen, cheers (y)

Stunning shots John with great colours. I like these very much.

Regards: Gordon

top shots!

Superb shots, lovely light.

lovely shots.(y)

Superb shots, John. Another bird which is in my hitlist.

Thank you all for your kind remarks,very much appreciated,

John.

Add me to the long list of those that have yet to knowingly see one, let alone managed to get a photo.

Superb captures, well done :)

What you on about John? Lucky enough to be there :thinking: You are always there :LOL::LOL: Two great captures :clap:

Hi john, very nice indeed, Dave here, we had a brief chat about your son in the hide? Very nice shots, my attempts of the two Stonechats are on my pbase pages if you'd like to take a look and let me know what you think. Cheers Dave.

www.pbase.com/davebarnes

Add me to the long list of those that have yet to knowingly see one, let alone managed to get a photo.

Superb captures, well done :)

Excellent captures, a very appealing bird.
First time I saw one was last week in my garden, a male and nicking blue tit food!

Two fine images to add to your collection, well captured John.

well done John shall be looking for some of these myself

Hi john, very nice indeed, Dave here, we had a brief chat about your son in the hide? Very nice shots, my attempts of the two Stonechats are on my pbase pages if you'd like to take a look and let me know what you think. Cheers Dave.

www.pbase.com/davebarnes

Thanks all,

john.

Excellent shots John, lovely sharp eye, detail and the background works very well (y)

Back