Female Yellow Bunting

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Another failed attempt to get a Bullfinch but got these instead. Again I had great difficulty getting a clear shot through the branches and twigs.

IMG_0078_edited-1_filtered.jpg

IMG_0080_edited-1_filtered.jpg

IMG_0085_edited-1_filtered.jpg

Twigs seem to be the bain of a lot of people lately Brian :D good captures though. Not sure if they all came out near enough the same, or you edited them slightly differently, but the lighting looks best on the bird in #3 (y) Do you get these around your pad or are they at a reserve somewhere?

Twigs seem to be the bain of a lot of people lately Brian :D good captures though. Not sure if they all came out near enough the same, or you edited them slightly differently, but the lighting looks best on the bird in #3 (y) Do you get these around your pad or are they at a reserve somewhere?

Cheers. I used slightly different settings on them and there is a bit of PP. They are fairly heavy crops so had to tweek them a little to get the best out of them without overdoing it (I think:thinking:), that's why theres a difference in them.

They were taken while I was out with the dog, walking on a country road not a mile from my house. There's plenty of em up here, not rare at all

Well spotted Brian - unfortunate about the twigs in 2 & 3 - but lovely poses. Not used to seeing that blue bg though.

Cheers. I used slightly different settings on them and there is a bit of PP. They are fairly heavy crops so had to tweek them a little to get the best out of them without overdoing it (I think:thinking:), that's why theres a difference in them.

They were taken while I was out with the dog, walking on a country road not a mile from my house. There's plenty of em up here, not rare at all

Ah I see ;) Still intrigues me why birds that were common around this area when I was younger have just dissapeared :shrug: could be a 101 reasons I suppose,

Back