Ferarri 550 Maranello Photoshoot

Name
GF
Edit My Images
No
Todays photoshoot was just a quick one for a mate's dad, by no means perfect, but have half my kit (didn't have my trusty polariser)

3645331194_5dd36efb96.jpg

2. My mate's first car with the big fiat:D
3645292342_8d6f2555bc.jpg

3645277688_5b19efae61.jpg

4. I like this one :)
3645272542_e4173de37b.jpg

3645267636_2c7790aca0.jpg

3645265264_2d6b36207c.jpg

3644224693_b552ed962b.jpg

C&C as usual please :)

Thanks,
George

I like both 4 and 5 although they maybe a wee bit dark for some they are just right for me. A lot of the others I'm not so keen on on I'm afraid, the first one seems a little bit subdued and washed out although the car is nice and bright.
In some of the others the reflections on the glass of the cars is a bit distracting and takes away from the shot. All just my opinions of course and they are better than anything I could shoot myself. (y)

Tommy.

First just a little caveat, I know nothing about shooting cars, but I'll just tell you whether I like them or not, and the reason. Here we go then.

1. This one is ok, very bright overhead sunlight though, which can make things look washed out.

2. I can't say I'm too keen on this location.

3. Quite like the idea of this shot. But I'm not really liking the way the flash is lighting up the underside of the bonnet. There are some harsh shadows, which was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the shot.

4. Agree with you on this, one of the best, cool POV.

5. Like the composition of this one too, but the outline of the car is broken up by the windscreen being the same tone and colour as the background (at least on my monitor).

6. This just isn't doing anything for me. I want it to be lower, closer, wider. So the car looks more aggressive.

7. Like this one. nice evening feel to it, shallower DoF to separate the car a bit, the colours are really glowing, and the car looks awesome.

That's it from me, hope it was of some help.

AlexW basically covered it all.. good pics that aren't far off the mark, but a few things to consider next time. Number 4 just stands out from the crowd, it's great.

Again, I agree with what AlexW says. No 4 really does look good though:)

Number 4 is the daddy, the reflections on the back end even work well to lift it out from the darker point of the frame.

The rest I am not so keen on for one reason or another. The composition of #5 is good but it's a bit underexposed and the background is very dark behind it so the car sort of bleeds into it and doesnt stand out. You miss the polariser on #6 and lower angle on 7 I think would of helped.

Stunning car, but I only really like no. 5.

George,
I really like your photos but those ones here dont work for me at all...sorry.
I know you could do much better then that..

Lukas

4 and 7 are the best of the bunch. Decent car, I would wan't a Gallardo if I was spending that cash - plenty change too, an Atom and DB7 for the weekend with said change :)

Gary.

Back