Ferarri Enzo, Zonda, XJ220, GT-R, SL65 AMG and F430

Name
GF
Edit My Images
No
FULL GALLERY HERE:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gfwilliams/sets/72157622306534517/show/

deleted

2. - Got a better version of this shot, but Processed this one before I realised!
3934986354_f4ef4123e3.jpg

More to come..

What do you think?

Last edited:
I think the first car needs a good drive. It is a sin to keep it parked like that. Hence, send it to me and I will let you shoot your heart out with me doing all sort of fancy manoeuvres :p

That aside, I love the 2nd shot.

^ . . . now that's one sexy cat.

Still, I say send them to me for some really wild stuff!

By the way, this last one is superb (y)

nah, just talking rubbish while I enjoy your shots :p

Mostly camels here :LOL: . . . as I said, that's one sexy cat there, doesn't look one bit outdated by any of the newer fancier stuff that come about.

Like the last one - great shot.

So thats where my cars went!! I was wondering who nicked them!!!:D

The first two are the best. Really nice and sharp and the colour is spot on. Love the angle on the Zonda, does wonders for showing off the shape and body of the car.

The Zonda and Jag shots are really good, but the Enzo looks a bit, well, "hot pink" is the closest colour I can think of. A quick tweak of the levels should sort it though.
I need to find friends with better cars :(

The Zonda and Jag shots are really good, but the Enzo looks a bit, well, "hot pink" is the closest colour I can think of. A quick tweak of the levels should sort it though.
I need to find friends with better cars :(

I just got back to school where my desktop computer is (wil calibrated monitor, so that will be sorted soon :)

nice shots - but the static Jag I feel would be better with some space to drive into. e.g. if the car was in the bottom right rather than bottom left.

You lucky man !
Generally you have done the cars justice, especially the jag image 4.

|'m not a fan of any static cars when viewed directly on, so the enzo and first jag don't really do it for me but the other two are crackers IMO. The rig element to them makes them even better(y)

You know what I think of your work George.

Looking forward to seeing some more :).

T.

You may be interested to hear that recent testing of the new R version of the XF saloon (in unrestricted form) has actually broken the record set by the XJ220 as the fastest production Jag ever.

And a 4 door saloon one at that ......

Also the new 3.0 XF diesel is actually quicker than a V12 E type.

Isn't progress amazing.

Don't look as good as the XJ220 or the E-type though.

BTW love the XJ motion shot :clap:

Russ

You may be interested to hear that recent testing of the new R version of the XF saloon (in unrestricted form) has actually broken the record set by the XJ220 as the fastest production Jag ever.

And a 4 door saloon one at that ......

Also the new 3.0 XF diesel is actually quicker than a V12 E type.

Isn't progress amazing.

Don't look as good as the XJ220 or the E-type though.

BTW love the XJ motion shot :clap:

Russ

I know about all of that ;) This one is quite highly tuned though.. It was sent back to the designers and asked to be made into the car they had wanted, so has <700hp and had done well over 220mph at Millbroook in 2002.

I know about all of that ;) This one is quite highly tuned though.. It was sent back to the designers and asked to be made into the car they had wanted, so has <700hp and had done well over 220mph at Millbroook in 2002.

Here you go

NEW SUPERCHARGED XF IS OFFICIALLY THE FASTEST JAGUAR EVER AT 225MPH
Jaguar today announces that during a secret speed trial at the legendary Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, an XFR prototype recorded a stunning top speed of 225.675mph (363.188km/h), making it the fastest Jaguar ever.

The car - powered by the all-new AJ-V8 Gen III engine - beat Jaguar's previous speed record of 217.1mph (349.4 km/h) set in the XJ220 in 1992.* Paul Gentilozzi – the owner of Rocketsports Racing who successfully led the Jaguar XKR to five series victories between 2001 and 2006 in the Trans Am series in the USA - drove the car on the record-breaking run.

A 225mph luxury sports saloon, just think in 10 years they'll probably only cost about £4K....

I know you're a sucker for my brutal honesty so I'll give some.

Apart from the static XJ shot, and the rear rig XJ shot, I'd say this set are some of your poorer pics. And, on the previously mentioned shots, the processing isn't that great, the WB is off and they booth look under exposed, this also goes for the rest of the set. However, the compositions are superb.

So there's my brutal honesty. If you want a thorough crit, post 'em up with numbers.

Here's my reasoning behind my brutal honesty: What I like to do, when critting photos and especially my own, is to take the car out of the photo, and replace it with one of these:

0816688001244147351.jpg

Now, the question is: With the Maestro in the frame, rather than the supercars, are they still good photos?

Answer: ?

lol

I have to say the moving ones are really nice, am quite intrigued about the rig though.

Hey, why did you delete the Enzo :shrug:?!?!

Back