Ferrari 250SWB Berlinetta - quick edit and one with a bit more work

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

Prompted by a comment by George (GF Williams) on my original thread I decided to spend half an hour or so editing one of the images.

This is the original

FOC2009_00007.jpg

George's quote was as follows: -

Lovely cars :D

If the shots were mine, I would probably edit out the people and the string along the ground :)

George

Well here is the same pic after a bit of work

FOC2009Mod.jpg

any comments from you guys would be appreciated.

Regards

Tim

Wow - you have skills.

I'm not bad at photoshopping - but would not know where to start to remove all those people from the grass :O - Nice one

Hi there,

Thanks for the comments and pointers so far.

Here is the edited pic from the post above again

FOC2009Mod.jpg

The suggestions from you were: -
1) Add a hedge under the far right hand window as the bar stone looks dirty
2) Remove the tax disc

So taking this on board, here is edit number 2

FOC2009Mod1.jpg

Only thing left to do is straighten up the building which I will try and do later.

Regards

Tim

Last edited:
Well done I like it just wish I had the photo shop skills to do that..

Hi there,

oh, and if you want a 'real' challenge, try the reflection in the side of the car ;)

Talk about never satisfied :LOL: that would be a challenge.

Tim, cracking bit of work. Just one small picky thing, where you have removed the silver chairs from the grass there are 4 or 5 small light 'stripes', not that noticeable but once you have seen them they are irritating.

Is this better, tweaked a couple of other little bits that were noticeable as well.

FOC2009Mod2.jpg

Regards

Tim

Wow - what a vast improvement. Saw a New York fashion shot "before and after" last week. I thought the guy had blocked off a chunk of Manhattan but it turns out he had just done what you did and cloned out all the annoyances in the background. Top work.

Well done :clap::clap:

and you have proved you are worthy of membership of the Sad Extreme Photoshoppers Club :):)

– and here was I thinking I'm the only member:woot:

I like it, but personally I would have prefered the path up the hill at the back left in, because otherwise the road/path just leads to a grass field which looks odd.

Back