Buildup video of the above shot:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiiYyc4SpUs
[YOUTUBE]EiiYyc4SpUs[/YOUTUBE]

7740131390_bb4b85c312_b.jpg

7739753124_f902115f6a_b.jpg

7739110696_aaa509262c_b.jpg

7731676906_212aaf70fc_b.jpg

George :)

Brilliant shots. love the light onto the car from the roof.

Blimy, if I had not of watched the video it looks like pics from a PlayStation game, Gran turismo.
Just love the first one.

spike

You really are touching on 'digital art' with these George.... that work you've done on the light streaming through the roof is exquisite.

That first shot really does have it al; the colour, the mood, the balance between the garish car and the hint of organic shrubbery. Really good work...

You really are touching on 'digital art' with these George.... that work you've done on the light streaming through the roof is exquisite.

That first shot really does have it al; the colour, the mood, the balance between the garish car and the hint of organic shrubbery. Really good work...

Look at billboards and adverts in the advert page in the front of car mags and you'll see pictures which look a bit surreal. I LOVE those and also as it happens that's where the money is in the industry. In the next 2 years I want to be shooting ad campaigns for at least one manufacturer (currently doing press and other misc stuff)

Look at billboards and adverts in the advert page in the front of car mags and you'll see pictures which look a bit surreal. I LOVE those and also as it happens that's where the money is in the industry. In the next 2 years I want to be shooting ad campaigns for at least one manufacturer (currently doing press and other misc stuff)

You're on the right track - this is a much more polished product than your earlier work where it was more about the use of photographic equipment to get the look, as opposed to the digital darkroom. :)

impressive, some lovely artistic lighting touches
the whole thing looks like a rendering.
personally I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. great images though and if that's what the client wants then amazing.

The last two images, are they shot static and then movement added digitally? if so...wow
it not....well pretty much wow anyway

Just 'wow'. I have watched your stuff on here for a while now, despite not commenting a lot and this latest stuff is really, really impressive. The video is really great too, there is PP there that I could only imagine doing. I really hope you have some of these printed big as i am sure that would look immense.

GFWilliams = Talent...

Next time your on a shoot let me sit quietly in the corner and watch a master at work.

Please.

@masterhalifax - Haha! Unfortunately I've had so many bad experiences of people coming along on shoots from the internet (breaking my kit, being unprofessional around clients & asking so many questions it makes it hard for me to think) that I now just use people I know and trust...

I can Imagine...

Feel free to CRB check me, im not wanted for aggravated vehicle theft!:LOL:

Back