Ferrari ??? (More added)

andy_fozzy

SPAM Merchant
Name
Andy!
Edit My Images
Yes
This this rather sexy looking machine in the work's car park, and thought it would be a good opportunity to test out my new Siggy 15-30 :D

Ferrari by andy foster2007, on Flickr

Not sure what model it was :shrug:

Incidentally, although I haven't posted the reg plate, possibly belongs to somebody famous..........

Last edited:
Doesn't work for me I'm afraid, lovely car but the angle doesn;t work and you've chopped the front splitter off :(

Like it, a bit flat, but does it for me, aside from the bottom of the front end being cut off. Lighting is nice and you've done a good job getting the WB right

quite like the pic but distracted by the bloomin awful panel gaps around the lights, if I could afford that ferrari it would be going back to the dealers to be sorted!

Thanks for the comments.

Wasn't a 'serious' shot by any means, but after looking at them on the PC, thought it was worth posting.

Shame about cutting the bottom off I know, but not comfy about posting the reg plate.
I'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5, but there's a (VERY) slim chance it's a famous persons car, hence not wanting to post the reg plate.

Hope that makes sense :bonk:

You could have painted the plate out afterwards, thats what I usually do with car shots.

You could have painted the plate out afterwards, thats what I usually do with car shots.

I did think about that actually.
Probably would have been better.......

It could well still be there today. If so I shall have another session with it :D

See if you can find one in the right colour! :naughty:

Car park looks nice and empty so next time go for a focal length over 100mm on a large aperture.

Full side on shot, frame the car nicely off centre with space in front and above the car (trying not to get any other cars in the shot if possible).

Wide angle shots don't work too great with automotive shots as it distorts the car too much (hence longer focal lengths).

:)

Currently my favorite ferrari however not in silver...if not red...its stunning in black

Nice pics wheel details come up well

So, someone famous who owns a ferrari, and is on holiday.. hmmm

Love the first shot in the 2nd lot mate :)

Nice car too (y) Look's like he's reserved the whole bloody car park the posh ******* :p

Back