Few for critique...

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
I haven't posted much lately... been in a slight funk I guess. Maybe the weather?

Thought I'd post a few of my favorite shots from the past couple of months. All C&C appreciated. :)

Gallery1_7_.jpg

Gallery1_13_.jpg

Gallery2_12_.jpg

not too sure on 1, its kinda crazy, if thats what you were going for then nice one.

2 is the best of the bunch for me, although i'd like to see it slightly less processed, but i guess thats a personal thing.

3 is nice, great lighting, but the fingers look really strange, and that distracts me a bit. Worth redoing if u can, without the hand, or try and make the hand look more handlike.

1st. If I'd taken it then it would have been by mistake, but that said it has "something" going for it, but they eyes/lighting is too stark/contrasty/wrong
2nd. Would be great if you could see a tad more face
3rd. Head needs to be a little more to the right and not cropped

not too sure on 1, its kinda crazy, if thats what you were going for then nice one.

2 is the best of the bunch for me, although i'd like to see it slightly less processed, but i guess thats a personal thing.

3 is nice, great lighting, but the fingers look really strange, and that distracts me a bit. Worth redoing if u can, without the hand, or try and make the hand look more handlike.

1: Yeah, I usually go for a bit of crazy. :)

2: I tend to over process from time to time... personal taste I guess.

3: Dangit! I never really paid attention to the hands, but you are correct. She was holding the "cage" behind her, but they do look odd...

1st. If I'd taken it then it would have been by mistake, but that said it has "something" going for it, but they eyes/lighting is too stark/contrasty/wrong
2nd. Would be great if you could see a tad more face
3rd. Head needs to be a little more to the right and not cropped

1: I agree mostly. I didn't particularly like this shot from the get go, but it grew on me... I guess it's that "something" hehe.

2: Nah, he was an ugly lad underneath. (kidding)

3: Sadly, nothing was cropped... was a chance shot as she doesn't sit still very long and only had a few moments to catch her at ease.

Liking #2 and #3 as they are, #2 being my fav - very nice shot, great mischievous expression and I like the muted colours/tones.

#1 is a bit too 'unusual' for my tastes :D

Back