Name
Brian
Edit My Images
No
Had great day yesterday, maybe not great shots so C&C would be welcome:D

I thought bears ate salmon and people:)

Finally display by the Red, Yellow and Blue arrows:D

Thanks for looking

Are those parrots a new addition to WS? As when I was there I never saw them...:crying: & this is the 2nd thread of WS pic's that has shown these parrots....

I remember the bear thou as got one of him sitting in the water.. All he was missing was a rubber duck & a loofa ;)

Like #1. Awesome close up of the Cheetah. They are lovely animals. Nice set (y)

Stunning set Brian, glad to see your parrots came off and the top Cheetah is stunning :D

Are those parrots a new addition to WS? As when I was there I never saw them...:crying: & this is the 2nd thread of WS pic's that has shown these parrots....

I remember the bear thou as got one of him sitting in the water.. All he was missing was a rubber duck & a loofa ;)

The Parrots are part of the Birds of the World flying display.

The Parrots are part of the Birds of the World flying display.

Cheers for that.... Are they always there or is it like a display that only comes at certain parts of the year.... :shrug: Just that I don't remember them when I visited it that was all...

Cheers for that.... Are they always there or is it like a display that only comes at certain parts of the year.... :shrug: Just that I don't remember them when I visited it that was all...

Believe it is just for part of the year, as when I go over winter months they do not do it.

Believe it is just for part of the year, as when I go over winter months they do not do it.

That would explain it then... Cheers for that much appreciated..

Great shots there!! I saw the Parrots the last time I went.

I KNOW

Just Hope they are doing it on saturday he he he he he ....

md

PS I think the 3rd would work best if you cropped out the fence...

Last edited:
Stunning set Brian, glad to see your parrots came off and the top Cheetah is stunning :D

Thanks Ryan was happy with Cheetah shots, shocked and stunned and not a little amazed that any of the birds were somewhat in focus

Thanks M.D. i will do that, why did i not think of that:)

Back