Few holiday snaps

Name
Dale
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

I was in Tywyn last week with the Mrs and my 2.5yr old daughter enjoying the glorious sunshine! Had a great time and took lots of holiday snaps and thought I would post a few of my favorites.

They are only really glorified holiday snaps, but I would be interested to hear what people think or give any suggestions to how I could have improved them on general holiday pics such as these...

ummm...as you say , holiday 'snaps'....if you achieved what you set out to capture then there is no critique to be offered...in other words , if you you are happy with them, thats all that matters.....

nice pics. no.5 looks just like my little one, same suit, hat and glasses combo. cute :)

All nice sharp shots, i think No3 would be so much better, if you cropped right in to show the little girl full lenght, and her mum at waist length, if you get my drift :)

ummm...as you say , holiday 'snaps'....if you achieved what you set out to capture then there is no critique to be offered...in other words , if you you are happy with them, thats all that matters.....

Yeah, I hear what you are saying, I guess I'm asking how to make them look more like 'decent' shots, maybe by that I mean more creative with a more professional look.

Is it a case of maybe using a prime lens will shallow depth of field? Or maybe my lighting isn't right to 'pop' the subject away from the rest of the image? Or is my composition what reduces the impact of my shots?

nice pics. no.5 looks just like my little one, same suit, hat and glasses combo. cute :)

Haha, I dare say it's quite a popular outfit, ideal for protecting the little ones from the sun without impeding on their fun!

All nice sharp shots, i think No3 would be so much better, if you cropped right in to show the little girl full lenght, and her mum at waist length, if you get my drift :)

I get 'ya! Would you keep it portrait or rotate it to landscape with the subject to the left hand side maybe?.... I'll try it out, thanks for the suggestion.

Some nice fun shots.

Cheers

Last edited:
Would you keep it portrait or rotate it to landscape with the subject to the left hand side maybe

Portrait for me, but why not try both, and post the results :)

Back