Few more from the BSB final

Name
Glen
Edit My Images
No
OK everyone must be bored of the BSB threads by now and soon the final of those things with 4 wheels at Brands will take over so here are a few of the two wheeled ones from me for the last time till next season :crying:

1/
C87Q0050-XL.jpg

2/
C87Q0273-XL.jpg

3/
C87Q0382-XL.jpg

4/
C87Q7052-XL.jpg

5/
C87Q7205-XL.jpg

6/
C87Q8234-XL.jpg

Continued in a min (y)

7/
C87Q8384-XL.jpg

8/
C87Q9003-XL.jpg

9/
C87Q0480-XL.jpg

10/
C87Q1813-XL.jpg

11/
C87Q2732-XL.jpg

12/
C87Q3085-XL.jpg

Well thats it for another season,but have booked my place and will be back again next year for my third season and might even start to get the hang of it soon :help:

How can we get bored of stuff like this mate ,the quality is bloody awesome
:clap::clap::notworthy::notworthy:

You can't get bored of looking at the superbike shots not when there this good. Can't wait for next season to start. Wish I could get shots like these!!

Lubbly jubbly matey!

Sometimes this season has dragged but now it's all over...mwaaaaah! :-(

Superb set as usual :clap: but #8 is making me look again and again....cracking shot,just love the perspective,makes it somehow look like a tilt & shift lens for some reason :shrug: the track surface and the distance back to the corner...love the idea for #3 you nailed it :clap:
Clive.

Stunning is the only word I can think of, are these shot trackside or do you have a 800mm lens :D

Great set
BSB Bored no
and i'll say Thank You Here rather than spam every thread with thank you's
to all TP Members that post BSB Threads again this year great work from you all

as someone that has been brought up with Bike racing events since a small kid which was a long time ago now it's well appreciated seeing your great photography

Chris

Great photos.. Two wheels all the way. Looks like there is a lot of people on here that I will be able to learn a lot from.

That is deffo one hell of a camara you've got yourself mate:D, all are pin sharp & the colours are excellent.Was nice to meet up again & guessing you'll be back for more next year(y)

You can't get bored of looking at the superbike shots not when there this good. Can't wait for next season to start. Wish I could get shots like these!!

Thank you very much and i hope to improve again next season as it will be my third year trackside so will know most of my way round and will just have the photography to work on (y)

Lubbly jubbly matey!

Sometimes this season has dragged but now it's all over...mwaaaaah! :-(

Cheers Andy and its gone all too quick for me this year with missing so many rounds with hospital and stuff but fully fit and ready to go now next year.

Superb set as usual but #8 is making me look again and again....cracking shot,just love the perspective,makes it somehow look like a tilt & shift lens for some reason the track surface and the distance back to the corner...love the idea for #3 you nailed it :clap:
Clive.

Cheers Clive and hope to get a chance to say hello next year as i see a few people off here at most meetings for a chat.

+1

really good pix

Thank you

Stunning is the only word I can think of, are these shot trackside or do you have a 800mm lens :D

Thank you very much and i am fortunate enough to be trackside now days,sold all my big glass as had enough of carrying it round all the time and now mainly use a 70-200 f2.8 IS L MKII and a 400mm f5.6 with a 1DX but may get a 7D again next year for a back up and the 1.6 crop as i loved the one i sold.

Stunning quality and sharpness. Not a bike fan but I like your work.

Thanks and that really means a lot,cheers for taking the time to look and comment.

Cracking stuff buddy - love no 3, took a while to work out where it was.

Im glad you be back next year(y)

Cheers bud and look forward to seeing you again next year,you are on my hit list for a project if i can pull it off for next season but early days yet.
Me and Andy where talking about the quality of your work mate,it is right up there now bud.

Great set
BSB Bored no
and i'll say Thank You Here rather than spam every thread with thank you's
to all TP Members that post BSB Threads again this year great work from you all

as someone that has been brought up with Bike racing events since a small kid which was a long time ago now it's well appreciated seeing your great photography

Chris

Cheers Chris and must say the standard of bike togs on here is amazing and there are a lot that would turn out better work than some that have accreditation.

I also come from a long family history of bikes mate so its in the blood,just love them and hope my two boys will aswell as they grow up.

Top images. Always enjoy your shots, something to aspire to.

Cheers Neil (y)

Great photos.. Two wheels all the way. Looks like there is a lot of people on here that I will be able to learn a lot from.

Hi and welcome to TP,yes there are lots of great and helpful people on here into bikes and i can vouch for that as if it wasnt for here and people like Desantnik i would never of got where i am today.

Great photos love them all and #8, 9 and 11 are my favs

Cheers bud

These are top quality :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks very much

That is deffo one hell of a camara you've got yourself mate:D, all are pin sharp & the colours are excellent.Was nice to meet up again & guessing you'll be back for more next year(y)

Hi buddy and yes mate,i am amazed at just how good it is to be honest.
Will be back again next year to do it all again for sure.

Brilliant set!

Is the rider crashing Christian Iddon?

Cheers and its GBMoto's Tristan Palmer having the off and at a fair pace aswell.

Cheers bud and look forward to seeing you again next year,you are on my hit list for a project if i can pull it off for next season but early days yet.
Me and Andy where talking about the quality of your work mate,it is right up there now bud.

If it does work would be a pleasure to work with you bud.

Appreciate the comment, as I said to Andy in a another thread there are some area I still struggle on. \Hopefully improve on them next year, be fun trying at least:)

Better do a few from the Support races as its the last lot of pics i will post till next season :)

13/
C87Q1657-XL.jpg

14/
C87Q2100-XL.jpg

15/
C87Q2240-XL.jpg

16/
C87Q7784-XL.jpg

17/
C87Q8009-XL.jpg

18/
C87Q9578-XL.jpg

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to look and if your really bored at any point have a nose on www.freezeframe-photography.co.uk for the full gallery and some but not many Moto GP and WSB shots that are not on here anymore as i lost them from my previous posts when i changed over to Smug Mug hosting.

Simply stunning, 8 and 11 have to be in my top 10 photos ever seen on photography forums.

If it does work would be a pleasure to work with you bud.

Appreciate the comment, as I said to Andy in a another thread there are some area I still struggle on. \Hopefully improve on them next year, be fun trying at least:)

Buddy im still hit and miss mate but i love the challenge of trying to improve each season and think i may of found the way i like to shoot at last again.Think i may go back to a 300 f2.8 next year aswell as the 400 f5.6 which value for money wise is a cracking bit of kit but i struggle a bit with the bokeh it produces but love the weight and A/F.

Will keep you posted and must meet up for that beer now the season is over :beer:

Simply stunning, 8 and 11 have to be in my top 10 photos ever seen on photography forums.

Thank you very much Sir for such a wonderful comment although i still dont think there anything special as the standard of work on this forum is very high indeed.

Can't add to whats been said already......simply cracking set ...nuff said :clap:

Thank you very much (y)

Last edited:
Buddy im still hit and miss mate but i love the challenge of trying to improve each season and think i may of found the way i like to shoot at last again.Think i may go back to a 300 f2.8 next year aswell as the 400 f5.6 which value for money wise is a cracking bit of kit but i struggle a bit with the boke it produces but love the weight and A/F.

Will keep you posted and must meet up for that beer now the season is over :beer:

(y)

Thank you very much Sir for such a wonderful comment although i still dont think there anything special as the standard of work on this forum is very high indeed.

This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time - modesty is one thing but seriously. I think there are probably 5 or 6 togs who frequent the motorport forums who produce absolutely stunning stuff every time & you are most definitely one of them. I think its great that you still refer to yourself as standard fare, trust me I am the king of the average photo and these are not average (or even in the same evolutionary period as average).

Also tracking back through a few of your threads I like how you said you were getting rid of all the heavy gear yet are still shooting with a 1DX :thinking: hahaha Looking forward to seeing you about this year maybe as a fellow Silverstone local, thanks again for your advice last year regarding bodies and lenses, you inspired my own upgrade path :D although I have no doubt i will never approach heights such as these:bang:

Back