Yes
These first 2 was taken at a Local Quarry

IMG_0295copy.jpg_620.jpg

IMG_0300copy.jpg_620.jpg

This one is Abbney Hall Cheadle

IMG_5582copy.jpg_620.jpg

This last one was at a air raid shelter under stockport

IMG_5308copy.jpg_620.jpg

I have a few more i need to sort through but il see what response i get first with these :)

Last edited:
#1.....not keen on the trail of light leading through the middle of it.

#2.....The sky and stars above the quarry wall are good, the light on the quarry wall is good, but what are the coloured lights about bottom right?

#3.....I like this one, it would have been much better with all of the tall tree in the frame.

#4.....Not my cup of tea at all,i`m afraid.

Just my opinions........:)

#1.....not keen on the trail of light leading through the middle of it.

#2.....The sky and stars above the quarry wall are good, the light on the quarry wall is good, but what are the coloured lights about bottom right?

#3.....I like this one, it would have been much better with all of the tall tree in the frame.

#4.....Not my cup of tea at all,i`m afraid.

Just my opinions........:)

Yeah see i like the light but i whent over my cam and missed part of my line :(

all the lights are from little experiments i was trying!

Yeah i defo needed to get that tree into the frame but again was trying out!

Yeah i no 4 wont be most people i just thought i would put i up :)

Oh yeah i only been doing this stuff for 2 weeks or so, So pretty new to it, only really pictures of reptiles before this!

Last edited:
The only one I don't like is the first where the foreground shadow is putting me off. #4 is great with fabulous colours. I like #2 and #3 for the way the small sources of light work in the dark. There's some great colours in all of them. What is that source of light on the left hand edge of #2?

You certainly have good ideas, keep at it.........(y)

The only one I don't like is the first where the foreground shadow is putting me off. #4 is great with fabulous colours. I like #2 and #3 for the way the small sources of light work in the dark. There's some great colours in all of them. What is that source of light on the left hand edge of #2?

Shadow was a error :(

all the lighting in my pics are torches :)

I like 2, 3 and 4, I'm not sure about the path of light in the first one. That blue bit in the middle of 2 is an interesting feature. Russell, it looks like light pollution reflecting on a cloud, based on the clouds in 1 and 3, it looks like there's quite a bit around that are, having said that it's framed the Big Dipper rather nicely.

The 4th is the main one I like but I find he sky's appealing in the other 3 shots.

I like 2, 3 and 4, I'm not sure about the path of light in the first one. That blue bit in the middle of 2 is an interesting feature. Russell, it looks like light pollution reflecting on a cloud, based on the clouds in 1 and 3, it looks like there's quite a bit around that are, having said that it's framed the Big Dipper rather nicely.

pic 3 was a week or so before 1 and 2

The central colour in 2 is Torches aswell :)

I have got more on my site but i didnt want to put to many up as new to showing off my pictures!

Back