Edit My Images
No
went in the garden with the dog, just for a bit of practise c&c all welcome,
(bit new to all this)

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00829.jpg

What a beautiful dog, I have a soft spot for black labs. I think the third picture is best.

#1 - I would crop a slither off the top as it's distracting, just above where the grass ends. I would prefer his head not turned quite so much (apologies if he's a she ;)).

#2 - His feet are too close to the bottom of the frame when there is loads of spare room above his head. Also might have been better if you got down lower to take the shot. If you do any post processing I would darken down the background as it's quite bright.

#3 - Really like this one, the exposure looks spot on and his playful character is coming through.

#4 - Again, I think his position in the frame could be better, there is loads of space to the left and above and yet you've cropped his tail off.

These are just my thoughts, keep at it. (y)

yeh its a he lol, thanks for the comments i will defo keep them in mind, but im really happy with them

You should be happy with them, they have captured a moment and are certainly nice and sharp. I've had my dog 3 years and I must have taken about 10,000 pictures of him by now.

its taken me ages to get something that looks half decent for me to show, but hes always up for playing with balls and walks

im going to try get some new photos of bob in a different location and see what images i can get of him, he likes long walks and like chasing rabbits so this could be interesting

What a beautiful dog, I have a soft spot for black labs. I think the third picture is best.

#1 - I would crop a slither off the top as it's distracting, just above where the grass ends. I would prefer his head not turned quite so much (apologies if he's a she ;)).

#2 - His feet are too close to the bottom of the frame when there is loads of spare room above his head. Also might have been better if you got down lower to take the shot. If you do any post processing I would darken down the background as it's quite bright.

#3 - Really like this one, the exposure looks spot on and his playful character is coming through.

#4 - Again, I think his position in the frame could be better, there is loads of space to the left and above and yet you've cropped his tail off.

These are just my thoughts, keep at it. (y)

:agree: :clap:

Back