Few photos of my dogs today

This is Bear and Kimba again isn't it? I definitely agree that you are improving and the backgrounds for these are much more pleasing than the back garden. Well done on the action shot second from last - not easy!

The one thing I would say is on a couple of the puppy there are bits of paw / leg cut off that could probably be improved with a slightly closer crop? I would get rid of the one with the lead in it too tbh - the other shots are much nicer. I think the third may have been improved by getting down even lower and having a bit less space at the top - but other than that it is one of my favourites. You've done really well getting down to their level in the other shots also.

This is Bear and Kimba again isn't it? I definitely agree that you are improving and the backgrounds for these are much more pleasing than the back garden. Well done on the action shot second from last - not easy!

The one thing I would say is on a couple of the puppy there are bits of paw / leg cut off that could probably be improved with a slightly closer crop? I would get rid of the one with the lead in it too tbh - the other shots are much nicer. I think the third may have been improved by getting down even lower and having a bit less space at the top - but other than that it is one of my favourites. You've done really well getting down to their level in the other shots also.

Thankyou for your advice.
Yes Bear x Kimba again .
There's so much to remember isn't there when taking a shot.
I just got to try remembering it all at the same time.

IMG_1486314253.817310.jpg

I had done a closer crop to :)

Attachments

• IMG_1486314239.224109.jpg
    IMG_1486314239.224109.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 5
Back