Few random photos from weekend

Edit My Images
No
Took on Sunday from along side of nearby canal using a D90 has a painting type style look about it imo :thinking:
3075003775_9069ba0ba5.jpg

Saturday fog at local park pathway think may been better more centered when i took photo now.
3067328265_d810cb1de9.jpg

Fog in woods
3075845856_e2685a0bb7.jpg

Rather random bunch and tbh i wanted to try out my D90 in the fog but was unsure about taking it out with being cold and damp with fog hence the use of a Tz5 instead :LOL:
Im quite new to using the DSLR so take photos as newbie material btw :)

I like the third shot the best. It's pretty cool. The red mailbox (or whatever) is a great attraction in the second, but it's perhaps a bit too close to the edge. The photo has a 1930's feel to it that is very appealing. The first shot seems to need a bit of straightening. That and I would suggest you try different crops to reduce the amount of sky or foreground. As is, the horizon is almost dead center in the photo...something that is seldom a plus in a photo. Thanks for posting...(y)

Thanks for the friendly comments and advice :) i've cropped making horizon the centre of the image and straightened the 1st image using flickr itself why im stuck at work i might try a few different crops at home later aswell.

3079757300_6d2db0f49a.jpg

I had a few other images from the foggy woods style but with free Flickr upload limit ive not got them uploaded yet apart from portrait photos id took there aswell.

Back