Fieldfare, plus a couple

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
No
From the non heated hide this afternoon:D

Fattest tit i have seen:D

Always happy to receive C&C. Thanks for looking.

Great shots Brian ..No3 could enter for the round robin contest.

Thanks a lot Dai and Mark!! It was in amongst a flock of Fieldfare, and i thought it looked a bit different:D. Afraid my bird id is among the worst. Anyway it is a first for me:)

Think i am right this time, this would be the fieldfare:D, which was another first for me!

Good shot of the redwing Brian, and I misread the GT title as the fastest tit, I was expecting a bird in flight shot :wacky: , sure looks like he's got himself puffed up for the cold. Nice work, (y)

Nice set Brian and congrats on getting a couple of firsts(y) I am liking that chubby GT :D

Nice shots, I will be able to join you soon when work dies down after Christmas.

My kitchen is nice and warm isn't it :D (y)

Good shot of the redwing Brian, and I misread the GT title as the fastest tit, I was expecting a bird in flight shot :wacky: , sure looks like he's got himself puffed up for the cold. Nice work, (y)

Thanks Trev, he had it right too, it was freezing:D

Nice set Brian and congrats on getting a couple of firsts(y) I am liking that chubby GT :D

Cheers Rich, in fact it was three firsts, i thought the Redwing (as i had never seen one) was perhaps a female fieldfare, oh well live and learn. That bt looked just like a ball of fluff!!

Nice shots, I will be able to join you soon when work dies down after Christmas.

My kitchen is nice and warm isn't it :D (y)

Thanks Nicki, and yes kitchen was nice and warm, i couldnt live in it though:D

Back