Fields of Yellow

Edit My Images
Yes
yellow11.jpg

Nice shot!

Frank where was this taken? Been meaning to get out to Dalmeny where loads of these fields are. Also, if you fancied a drive, the road back from the forth road bridge, maybe 5 min before you reach The Crammond Brig, there is a Rape Seed field with a solo tree slap bang in the middle of it. Looks like a cracker of a shot waiting to be taken, only trouble is, nowhere to really stop the car...

Gary.

That's exactly where this photo was taken on the Dalmeny road just before going downhill into Sth Queensferry. Went down to the Ferry for sunset shots but left home without the tripod :bonk: Took a few handheld then went for a pint. Lstely for me I've went somewhere as things looked promising only to cloud over at the wrong time.
I missed the single tree though, must keep a watch for it next time.

Last edited:
That's exactly where this photo was taken on the Dalmeny road just before going downhill into Sth Queensferry. Went down to the Ferry for sunset shots but left home without the tripod :bonk: Took a few handheld then went for a pint. Lstely for me I've went somewhere as things looked promising only to cloud over at the wrong time.
I missed the single tree though, must keep a watch for it next time.

Wow - how wierd, lovely shot. Like I said, I *think* there is a tree that could be isolated, but on the way back into the EDI you would have to stop on the main road about 1/2 a mile to a mile before the Crammond brigg. It would be on your left...

Gary.

Back