Fifth Gear

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Channel 5 8pm tonight, are reviewing the new Civic Type-R if anyone else except me is interested. :D

ct.....i'm just off out.....can you copy it to hdd?

Soz mate too late. :shrug: It wasn't actually a review as such it was pitted against a Fireblade for one lap. Fireblade won - who'd have thought it? ;)

i prefer my cars to look like cars and the new civic makes me want to vomit all over its spaceship looking vomityness

So what does your car look like then?

Sounds typicalf of 5th Smear. That program has gone to the dogs :(

It did kind of leave you wondering what exactly was the point? :thinking:

when do you get yours CT?

A guy near me has just given his cosmic back for a black new shape, he was grinning like a deranged grinny thing the other morning and the brakes smelt hot.......so i'm guessing they go quite well :)

I'm currently trying to get the manufacturer to buy my car back...... all being well, i'll trade the replacement car and go back to a rice rocket :D

when do you get yours CT?

A guy near me has just given his cosmic back for a black new shape, he was grinning like a deranged grinny thing the other morning and the brakes smelt hot.......so i'm guessing they go quite well :)

I'm currently trying to get the manufacturer to buy my car back...... all being well, i'll trade the replacement car and go back to a rice rocket :D

Delivery date is next Sunday but I'm not holding me breath. ;)

I've driven two now, and they're every bit as quick as the old version, a bit quieter, smoother ride, even sharper handling and steering, with nice levels of comfort with the extra bits inside. Less hardcore and a bit more civilized which suits me to the ground. :D

Well they'll be 800 pixels max.. I don't wanna get you mods all over me. :D

What about that bar accross the rear window - I think it would annoy the hell out of me :)

Not thought about going back to a proper car Ced? :D

What about that bar accross the rear window - I think it would annoy the hell out of me :)

Not thought about going back to a proper car Ced? :D

Fair point on the spoiler, probably get used to it.

Proper car, what might that be I wonder. ;)

LOL I hear ya. It was Tiff Needell driving the Type-R and World Superbike Champ riding the blade. As you'd expect it was the bike on the straights and the car in the corners. Can't remember what the circuit was. Needell did nip past on the inside on one corner but it was short lived. :shrug:

Well couldn't ask for a much fairer match than that driver wise... And although it seems odd it’s not always the case that the bike wins... I remember top gear did a run against a Ducati a few years ago, can't remember the car... bit more of a performance car than the CivicR ...the car won if I remember rightly.

Gutted I was. :( :LOL:

Congrats on ordering your new toy btw mate…off now. (y)

Well couldn't ask for a much fairer match than that driver wise... And although it seems odd it’s not always the case that the bike wins... I remember top gear did a run against a Ducati a few years ago, can't remember the car... bit more of a performance car than the CivicR ...the car won if I remember rightly.

Gutted I was. :( :LOL:

Congrats on ordering your new toy btw mate…off now. (y)
I think that was against a Porsche.

Back