film dev. stuff

Name
john
Edit My Images
Yes
I have just been through thre house looking for my adaptor lead & in so doing I have found some old film equipment. ie enlarger & all the stuff to set up a basic dark room, ideal for beginner. Free to anyone who can use it, also changing bag, film retrieving tool , film cans & slide mounts, general odds & sods, all free, be quick before it all hits the bin.

ps also a very old 500mm f8 lens 'T' mount for canon FD fit. again free if you can use it

Hi, Captain Jack!

That's a great offer and I have just the place for the darkroom stuff but... Cornwall to Cheshire... mmmm! Guess I'll have to let someone else have the benefit.

Please post full details so I have more reason to weep! :crying:

If nobody here snaps it up drop me a PM - we have friends in Stockport we haven't seen for a few months! Might be able to wangle a visit.

If you want it then maybe your friends can collect & hold for you until you get back up to the tundra. I really cant remember the detail of whats in the bag, but it sure is worth the price.

Do you have any paterson tanks or jugs/thermometers? More the dev side of stuff than the printing. If you do can I pay you £20 to send them over?!

Do you have any paterson tanks or jugs/thermometers? More the dev side of stuff than the printing. If you do can I pay you £20 to send them over?!

Wheres over there Grant

If you want it then maybe your friends can collect & hold for you until you get back up to the tundra. I really cant remember the detail of whats in the bag, but it sure is worth the price.

Doh! :bonk: Why didn't I think of that? I'll talk to them tonight. See what they say, although they've still got boxes not unpacked from when they moved in... :LOL:

Spoke to 'em last night Captain and they really don't have room to store stuff. In fact, they're unloading some of their own! They're offering theirs on Freecycle (Yahoo). You could do the same if no-one here takes it off your hands. Thanks again for offering.

Do you still have this stuff?

tried to PM you but your box is full.

if only I lived nearer! I keep thinking that I got plenty of room in my bathroom to develop my own prints.

What a generous offer to!

Back