Film help to digital

Name
eugene
Edit My Images
No
I talk film but need advice on having some negatives scanned in London with a solid reputation for care and quality.
Whats the best professional / reasonable priced house (not costing a fortune ) with a quick turnaround time for scanning colour negatives and putting onto USB stick.
Negs are 45 years old , always kept in dark. Not sure which i should go for jpeg or tiff , about 80 to 100 images to be done.
Can anyone suggest 2 or three places please in London city central or east London .

Any help appreciated
Thank you

I talk film but need advice on having some negatives scanned in London with a solid reputation for care and quality.
Whats the best professional / reasonable priced house (not costing a fortune ) with a quick turnaround time for scanning colour negatives and putting onto USB stick.
Negs are 45 years old , always kept in dark. Not sure which i should go for jpeg or tiff , about 80 to 100 images to be done.
Can anyone suggest 2 or three places please in London city central or east London .

Any help appreciated
Thank you

I can't help with the development, but Tiff files would be my personal choice. Gives you a lot more leeway to adjust your pictures. Good luck!

Dev'd the film in 1978 LOL.
Thanks for the TIFF suggestion though.

Back