Film Identification

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got the roll of film back from the Box Brownie challenge (too late, I know) the edge markings are Ultra 100 0185, I've done a search on t'interweb and can't find anything that matches.

As usual I can't remember for the life of me what I loaded it with down in Cornwall.

So a little more research suggests it may well be Fomapan 100 or Arista Edu 100 although I'm still not convinced the age codes are right I've no idea how old the Fomapan could have been but a =t least I remember buying some.

I did something similar recently with the film I put in the Ensign 820 I used at the Black Country F&C meet, I came to use the camera again to finish the film at the weekend and couldn't remember if it was Across 100 or XP2 in there! I finished the film at 200 ISO just in case, and it turned out to be XP2, so all should be well as I usually shoot that at 200 ISO in bright/sunny conditions anyway. I must start putting the cardboard film carton lid in the camera case each time I load a film. :whistle:

The roll of Fomapan 100 I shot last week is edge-marked as Ultra 100.
Thanks Nige, I think it may have been the 0185 edge marking that threw me.

Back