Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for November 2019 is ANIMAL.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Saturday 30th November 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 28th NOVEMBER 2018.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

Lets try AAMOI and a story- Horses seem to be curious animals as when I sit down (or standing) they gather around and seem to like the smell of tyres and one tried to nibble it...another time while just looking (sitting down) I felt something on my head and it was a horse sniffing..erm with my yellow grey hair could have thought it was some type of grass and start to nibble :eek:
G0Bk99Y.jpg

Sheep at the Doctor's. Sheep outside the Doctors surgery and sometimes the Ploice house in Aidensfield of Heartbeat fame ( Gothland) Kodak fun saver disposable 800 ASA.

74840021.jpg

The well is pretty dry for this theme... as it was for these sheep in North Devon this summer, sweltering and sheltering in the sparse shade of the wall...

1907JPLX Devon Sheep.jpg

Pentax LX, Vivitar 35-70 lens, Portra 400. Taken the same day as my July entry, I think.

Thanks guys. I thought it was a bit cheeky entering a cat photo because... well... cat photo...

Congratulations @Peter B for overall winning! Well done! Some very tough competition this year from talented photographers.

Congratulations @Peter B for overall winning! Well done! Some very tough competition this year from talented photographers.

Erm, traditionally we don't announce the winner until the competition is over! There's still December to go and two people could still win outright with the possibility of a third person coming joint first if the results fell their way! ;)

Erm, traditionally we don't announce the winner until the competition is over! There's still December to go and two people could still win outright with the possibility of a third person coming joint first if the results fell their way! ;)

Hah... My head is saying it's December therefore it's over...
Nothing to see here... Move along plz...

(Edit to add I hope I haven't cursed anyone!)

Well done @Harlequin565, it may be a cat shot but it’s taken the cat shot genre to a whole new level, a cracking shot and a well-deserved winner :)

Last edited:
For some reason I didn't get alerts on those last 2 posts, so belated "likes" have been added. Thanks all for the kind comments (and votes!) though.

Back