FILM Photographer of the Year 2019 - October - Weather and its effects - POLL ADDED

Please vote for your FOUR (4) favourites

• BADGER.BRAD

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • steveo_mcg

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Harlequin565

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peter B

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • excalibur2

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • dmb

• Lindsay56

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Mrs Snap

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • VirtualAdept

• Andysnap

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • FishyFish

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • ChrisR

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Carl Hall

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
The theme for October 2019 is WEATHER AND ITS EFFECTS.

Entries to be posted in this thread by 23:59 on Thursday 31st October 2019. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 28th NOVEMBER 2018.

This thread is for entries only. The rules and themes can be found here, and the discussion thread for 2019 is here.

Well I put all my eggs in one basket and thought with all the rain we have had the water would be deeper compared to the same spot a few years ago but o_O and other places I went to weren't flooded either so..............

JnnOpDs.jpg

A very windy Newgale Beach in Pembrokeshire.

Newgale 7 by Andy, on Flickr

Nikon F801, nikon 28-200mm lens on Kodak Gold 200

Well done Nige & Andy.

@FishyFish @Andysnap

You've both done this before so if you want to get in touch for your prints, drop me a PM! No rush, whenever you're ready.

Congratulations to both @FishyFish and @Andysnap for sharing first place by miles! A very creditable 3rd place to @ChrisR.

The top of the leaderboard has got a bit closer again now so it could be an exciting run up to the end of the competition for those in the high placings at the moment!

1573204509285.png

Well done chaps.
My aim now is to get entries in for Nov and Dec and achieve at least 1 more point, so that I can average a point a month at least! Then maybe next year I can improve on that by entering every month. I may not be doing very well in this challenge, but it does help me exercise my camera collection! I'm hoping the Contax and Contaflex will do it for me in Nov/Dec.

Back