Film Photographer of the Year 2019 - The Results

Name
Janet
Edit My Images
Yes
So, after 12 months, the 2019 Film Photographer of the Year competition has finally come to a close. It's time to share the results and announce the winners:

First place - @Peter B with 109 points
Second place - @Andysnap with 99 points
Third place - @FishyFish with 89 points

Congratulations to Peter for his well deserved win and to Andy & Nige for their podium positions. It was a closely fought competion right until the end.

Thanks to all 21 people who took the time to enter at some point in 2019. There were some excellent images taken and entered this year by everyone. I hope you'll continue to enter in 2020!

The final table:

1578516084158.png

Well done Peter, a consistent series of excellent shots. And we'll done to everyone who entered I thought that the standard was really good every month.(y)

Congratulations Peter and well done Andy and Nige

Well done to everyone! And extra special thanks to @Mrs Snap for organising. Was fun!

And to reiterate my post of the 9th December...

Congratulations @Peter B for overall winning! Well done! Some very tough competition this year from talented photographers.

Well done Peter, a consistent series of excellent shots. And we'll done to everyone who entered I thought that the standard was really good every month.(y)
Congratulations Peter and well done Andy and Nige
Well done to everyone! And extra special thanks to @Mrs Snap for organising. Was fun!

And to reiterate my post of the 9th December...
Thanks guys, I really enjoyed taking part in this, although easier for me as I fully retired in the spring and had the benefit of choosing my days to go out and about. The new year is already upon us and I haven't a clue so far! A refreshment may now be in order, I think. :beer:

And many thanks to Janet for both taking part and running the comp, as well as looking after Andy while out and about near the coast and holding down a fulltime job at the same time. We are truly indebted and not worthy! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Congratulations to Gold,Silver and Bronze and everyone that took part,there was some really excellent photography throughout the year.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well done everyone , Top Job keeping at it :cool:

And many thanks to Janet for both taking part and running the comp, as well as looking after Andy while out and about near the coast and holding down a fulltime job at the same time. We are truly indebted and not worthy! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Multitasking is my middle name! ;):LOL:

Congratulations, @Peter B , a well-deserved win. Also @Andysnap and @FishyFish for your places. And many, many thanks to @Mrs Snap for running the challenge last year. I was going to write "competition", but it's really a challenge, I think; not necessarily about who wins, who takes the "best" image, who gets the most voted, but about all of us taking part, getting out with our cameras looking for or making an image for a theme each month. So thanks also to everyone else who took part. The challenge is somehow a lot more fun with plenty of others involved!

I was going to write "competition", but it's really a challenge, I think; not necessarily about who wins, who takes the "best" image, who gets the most voted, but about all of us taking part, getting out with our cameras looking for or making an image for a theme each month. So thanks also to everyone else who took part. The challenge is somehow a lot more fun with plenty of others involved!

Totally agree!

Congratulations, @Peter B , a well-deserved win. Also @Andysnap and @FishyFish for your places. And many, many thanks to @Mrs Snap for running the challenge last year. I was going to write "competition", but it's really a challenge, I think; not necessarily about who wins, who takes the "best" image, who gets the most voted, but about all of us taking part, getting out with our cameras looking for or making an image for a theme each month. So thanks also to everyone else who took part. The challenge is somehow a lot more fun with plenty of others involved!

What he said :)

Well done @Peter B great set of images and commendations to the runners up, a close fought contest right to the end.

Big thanks to @Mrs Snap for organising it all, you are a tough act to follow.

And finally we’ll done to all those that took part and made it such an interesting competition, it’s always fascinating to see how folk interpret the themes and also how the judicious use of the f@c shoehorn can be applied to make pretty much any shot fit the monthly theme.

Bring on 2020

Back