Film SLR and L Lens goodnes :D

bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Today I received my 50e in post I bought on eBay for £16 :)

here it is combined with L lens ;D

4172581358_e615d69646.jpg

4172581682_6405192ab0.jpg

Have 4 rolls of film to use and then I will be looking for a good place to develop it ;D

I have one EOS 5 and I'd like to see some results with L lenses too...The problem is: I have no L lenses :p

I tried to use with C/Y lenses but mine are hitting the mirror so I passed it...

One friend will take it soon as he has many L lenses to use on it.

In addition to my film bodies that include AE-1, 5 and my digital bodied 10d and 50d I have a film 50E, the eye control feature is/was brilliant a definite backward step to not have it in the digital setup.
The viewfinder is a little darker than on the 5 btut much better than on any of the digital bodies. I prefer the 'feel' of the 5 but the 50E is technically more advanced, especially in the 'flash' area.
Now if only they could have made a 50E digital for a reasonable price :)

I assume the £16 didnt include the L lens?? :)

Hope you get some good results, you'll be after a scanner next and some Kodachrome, or go B&W and start developing your own, therein lies a slippery slope towards your own darkroom.

Matt

In addition to my film bodies that include AE-1, 5 and my digital bodied 10d and 50d I have a film 50E, the eye control feature is/was brilliant a definite backward step to not have it in the digital setup.
The viewfinder is a little darker than on the 5 btut much better than on any of the digital bodies. I prefer the 'feel' of the 5 but the 50E is technically more advanced, especially in the 'flash' area.
Now if only they could have made a 50E digital for a reasonable price :)

I assume the £16 didnt include the L lens?? :)

Hope you get some good results, you'll be after a scanner next and some Kodachrome, or go B&W and start developing your own, therein lies a slippery slope towards your own darkroom.

Matt

That would be a bargain of the year if it would include 135L for £16 :naughty:

Last time I played with film was around 14 years ago ;) Had all bits and pieces for it but not anymore.
Im not a big B&W fan....So will be sending my films away to be developed .
and speaking about scanners....any ideas for a good one and not to expensive ?:)

Back