Filter overload

Edit My Images
Yes
Sat watching CSI Miami last night tutting at the way they snap of pics with their D200's. Then I got to complaining about why they always work in the dark with a crappy little torch (just put the bl**dy lights on) and then the massive overuse of filters. I am sure Miami is nice enough without all the orange and blue tinting going on.
Anyway CSI is not the only programme guilty of filter overload, Topgear is another and I am sure there are many others, i guess I was just tired and in a mood last night.

Topgear is another and I am sure there are many others, i guess I was just tired and in a mood last night.

I end up screaming at the TV .....

"Just let me see the ******* car "

and don't get me started on the lack of light switches in the Alien films :bang:

LOL I noticed that in CSI too (Not miami, never got that far).
Always Nikon cameras (I think it was Fuji in Series 1 and 2), and sometimes with a point and shoot, sometimes with an SLR with popup or hotshoe mounted flash.

The "in camera" view tickles me too. They always take the shots with the same settings IIRC, f5.6 and 1/200 if im not mistaken.

QVC, the TV shopping channel used to use star filters to put a glint on jewellery until some people realised what they were doing and complained. If you look at jewellery in a lot of catalogues too, you can see where star filters have been used to make diamond rings etc look more flashy.

Very naughty! :nono:

Back