Filter Sets

Name
Liam
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey,
I’m looking for a bit of advice on some filter kits,
I currently only use a cheap circular 10 stop ND I got from amazon for £10,
Sometimes this is a bit strong for what I need and I’m convinced that it’s causing loss of image quality on my lens,
I’m looking to upgrade to a slide in set,
I have seen the Cokin ND kits and the ND grads on amazon,
Was going to purchase the ND kit and the adapter ring to fit on my Sigma 18-35 1.8
All in around £40 which I’m happy to pay,
I don’t have the kind of money to spend on lee or nisi just right now,
Can anyone recommend these Cokin filters or anything similar for the same price,
Am I being silly by thinking that the £10 filter I have now is causing bad image quality ?,
And could I stack the ND Cokin ones to create more of a stronger filter,
Thank you in advance for any help.

Look at SRB filters ! Better than Cokin as in colour casting and not expensive

Look at SRB filters ! Better than Cokin as in colour casting and not expensive
SRB filters are great for the money, I’ve got the elite holder with round 10 stopper and Polariser, along with some formatt Hitech Grads I use in it too

Does anyone know where I can find a graduated nd filter set that will attach to 46mm threads for my micro four thirds gear? Any recommendations?

Depends which hitech.
The resins have a cast, but the glass firecrest don't. The firecrest are a lot more expensive though.

Tysonator mentioned Cokin Filters so I assumed he was on about 85mm (P series) graduated filters hence my comment was referring to Hitech's 85mm graduated filters... ;)

Tysonator mentioned Cokin Filters so I assumed he was on about 85mm (P series) graduated filters hence my comment was referring to Hitech's 85mm graduated filters... ;)
My hitech firecrest filters are 85mm too.
I know What you mean though....:)

Hey,
I’m looking for a bit of advice on some filter kits,
I currently only use a cheap circular 10 stop ND I got from amazon for £10,
Sometimes this is a bit strong for what I need and I’m convinced that it’s causing loss of image quality on my lens,
I’m looking to upgrade to a slide in set,
I have seen the Cokin ND kits and the ND grads on amazon,
Was going to purchase the ND kit and the adapter ring to fit on my Sigma 18-35 1.8
All in around £40 which I’m happy to pay,
I don’t have the kind of money to spend on lee or nisi just right now,
Can anyone recommend these Cokin filters or anything similar for the same price,
Am I being silly by thinking that the £10 filter I have now is causing bad image quality ?,
And could I stack the ND Cokin ones to create more of a stronger filter,
Thank you in advance for any help.
I'd try this.
Great price....
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...ers-holder-adapter-rings.690915/#post-8356138

I have hitech 85mm resin filters and they give a blue cast to the image.

Back