- Messages
- 733
- Edit My Images
- Yes
I am now doing more film photography.
Take the photograph, send it away, get it processed and scanned, receive the scans and negatives.
Do some basic edits and post them on here.
So when I edit them on my edit program I don't really have as much choice as when I use digital.
One aspect is the filters, I cant do it in post.
I bought some,, yellow and red, I have a gradient ND filter and some UV filters.
So, Yellow filter, is it a good idea to just keep it on the lens all the time ?
Red filter if I want proper drama with the sky I would use it, but what else can I use it for ?
UV filters, as I do a lot of monochrome and hight contrast, do they really stop glare etc?
ND graduated filter, can it be used with film, and what for, I have never used it, should I experiment ?
Soon I will make the attempt to proceeds my own films, I have most of the gear now,
I have some negatives which were from my first roll of film, Can I use them to practice scanning etc?
Just started with this so It will be a steep learning curve.
Take the photograph, send it away, get it processed and scanned, receive the scans and negatives.
Do some basic edits and post them on here.
So when I edit them on my edit program I don't really have as much choice as when I use digital.
One aspect is the filters, I cant do it in post.
I bought some,, yellow and red, I have a gradient ND filter and some UV filters.
So, Yellow filter, is it a good idea to just keep it on the lens all the time ?
Red filter if I want proper drama with the sky I would use it, but what else can I use it for ?
UV filters, as I do a lot of monochrome and hight contrast, do they really stop glare etc?
ND graduated filter, can it be used with film, and what for, I have never used it, should I experiment ?
Soon I will make the attempt to proceeds my own films, I have most of the gear now,
I have some negatives which were from my first roll of film, Can I use them to practice scanning etc?
Just started with this so It will be a steep learning curve.