Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_7481-1.jpg

Shame innit?

I'm sure it could be cleaned up, by some determined so-and-so :LOL:

Great shot though (y)

The owner has left it pretty much unattended for about 10 years. Recently the quay has been dredged and rumour has it that there was a "coming together" and the poor little boat sank.

I think that the local great and good want it gone as to be fair it is a bit of an eyesore, but if the owner is paying his harbour/mooring fees, it stays.

The owner has left it pretty much unattended for about 10 years. Recently the quay has been dredged and rumour has it that there was a "coming together" and the poor little boat sank.

I think that the local great and good want it gone as to be fair it is a bit of an eyesore, but if the owner is paying his harbour/mooring fees, it stays.

You should offer to buy it ;)

£100 :LOL:

Great idea!

When I say great idea, I mean not on your nelly. :D

Some peeps have no respect.

I grew up on a creek and there were a couple of boats on a tidal mooring where the owners never went to see them.

As the tide came in and out they went round like the hands of a clock. With every rotation the mooring chain got shorter and the stern getting higher and higher out of the water. Eventually they sank.

Nowt a drop of Eclipse and a few thousand Pecpads wont put right. I'd have it for £100 too. A few hours with a power wash and I'd have enough mud to level my garden.

and there was me looking for little black specks! :D

Saw that poor little thing on Tuesday, the tide was in and it looked even funnier submerged!

Looks like Rye ?
Nice shot :) I think the boat would be fine after a little jetwash

It is Rye.

Walked round there this morning and the boat had gone.

Back