Finally finished Santorini

I think its all been said already.....A stunning set of images with a gallery overflowing with images of of a very very high standard.

Great set Dimitri with your usual high standard and technical excellence here for all to see. Congrats on the publishing too. (y)

:clap:

my jaw dropped at those shots - absolutly stunning.

As i like to shoot with the camera high on the tripod and looking down, you do get distortions with slr camera. It will never happen again though as i now have bought myself the TS-E 24mm L lens.

Thank you all for the comments once again.:)

Well you get distortion with wide angled lenses, but there are tools you can use in edit to straighten distortion.
Having said that, stuff photoshop, gimme the TS lens any day of the week..:)

Oia for sunset you mean.
But if its summer time, you`ll have to be there at least 1 hour before sunset as it gets very busy and hard to find a good spot. Try to get a position on the old castle, its the best spot.

As i like to shoot with the camera high on the tripod and looking down, you do get distortions with slr camera. It will never happen again though as i now have bought myself the TS-E 24mm L lens.

Thank you all for the comments once again.:)

Oops - ha ha - I see now :D

We didn't stay in Oia in the end for the sunset but went to Santo Wines near Pyrgos for it setting with the volcano in the shot. Had a whole balcony to ourselves with a cheese and wine platter to share while watching the sunset.

Back