Finally shot some images of 2011 TT!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, I finally got around to taking some shots of our new TT but I'm lacking on inspiration, maybe I'd better try again!

CCP_8834.JPG

CCP_8848.JPG

CCP_8844.JPG

CCP_8859.JPG

CCP_8863.JPG

Hmm, 3ish maybe, better closer to the wheel arch with wide angle, 9 & 11 I like. Get full wheel lock shots. Some hot brunette draped over the bonnet if possible :naughty:

Nice :D

Might be worth blurring the number plate?

Cheers! And no point it won't be on there for long I was going to but... lazy!

thanks bro..cool ones...I like the 15th as best !!

Ah glad you found them as you asked for them! (y)

Hmm, 3ish maybe, better closer to the wheel arch with wide angle, 9 & 11 I like. Get full wheel lock shots. Some hot brunette draped over the bonnet if possible :naughty:

I'm with you they are... normal. I'll pick a wide angle and see if I can get a bit more creative one night! I'll work on the hot brunette, blue eyes do you? :LOL:

Pretty looking machine, they ain't bad. #4 turn the wheels face on to the camera, think a tad more DOF on #6
You captured the lines well.

Yeah it is pretty and in that vein I don't feel I did it that much justice :shrug: I will do some more next week with a wide angle, I've decided to pick up a Tamron 10-24 as the 14-24 Nikon to match the rest of my set is way too much for the amount that I'll use it. Staying longer somewhere while the sun goes down will help with drama too. So watch this space! :thinking:

#4 I would have turned the wheels, either to get the alloy design into shot better, or to make a feature of the tyre tread pattern bearing in mind you have it picked out because of the stone/gravel surface...

#6 DOF is out a little for my liking, it's too soft on the back of the second T

#8 has too much sky, crop it down and the angular TT becomes the focus, and looks a lot more aggressive for it

#10 the cars in the background spoil an otherwise good shot IMHO

#12 The curse of shiny metal, I can see legs and a tripod ;)

#14 Great shot, more what I was looking for in number 8

#15 Another great shot, and DOF looks good...

#4 I would have turned the wheels, either to get the alloy design into shot better, or to make a feature of the tyre tread pattern bearing in mind you have it picked out because of the stone/gravel surface...

Thanks, good feedback. I will release the wheels next time!

#6 DOF is out a little for my liking, it's too soft on the back of the second T

Yeah I was going to bin it ass the bokeh is for some reason dirty to the right

#8 has too much sky, crop it down and the angular TT becomes the focus, and looks a lot more aggressive for it.

I know the sky had no detail or feature to it, just blow out. Hence why I took 14

#10 the cars in the background spoil an otherwise good shot IMHO

I know location was not good just a car park, I will have to find something more interesting to look at via the front window and try this again.

#12 The curse of shiny metal, I can see legs and a tripod ;)

Ohhh school boy error not spotted that !

#14 Great shot, more what I was looking for in number 8

That's why I took it for you! :LOL:

#15 Another great shot, and DOF looks good..

I liked this too, several attempts to cope with DOF but for what it is I think it works now.

Thanks again (y)

I hate you. So much. But seriously, nice car. Haha.
See you next week!

Generally a good set of image, but a couple of general points.

I'd consider leaving a bit more space in front of the car in the full side shots (something to drive into)

Sky is too bland, I'd be tempted to leave it out.

Watch your highlights, one or two small 'hotspots'

Cracking car BTW.

Still waiting for the new shots ;)

Still waiting for the sun to come out!

Generally a good set of image, but a couple of general points.

I'd consider leaving a bit more space in front of the car in the full side shots (something to drive into)

Sky is too bland, I'd be tempted to leave it out.

Watch your highlights, one or two small 'hotspots'

Cracking car BTW.

The car does forgive my bad photography! lol

Thanks for the Feedback (y)

Back