Finally some new photos!

Edit My Images
No
I've been rather busy the past few weeks with moving house. Finally managed to make some good use of the decent weather on Saturday.

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

welcome back Skintt, you got up nice and early for these then by the look of it!

Your clock must be slow mate, it's now half 10 Monday morning.....If you think it's 3pm Saturday, you're gonna be late for work :D

Your first photo does it for me. It bet it was screaming out for a polariser. I just love green fields and blue skies. I like the way the low light is hitting the little 'valleys' in the grass.

Marcel said:
Your first photo does it for me. It bet it was screaming out for a polariser. I just love green fields and blue skies. I like the way the low light is hitting the little 'valleys' in the grass.

I must have bought a cheap polariser as that is taken with a HOYA circular polariser. I think some photoshop work wouldn't go amiss on that one...

I've got two polarisers and I've noticed the crap one turns the sky grey to black whereas the decent one does dark blue to black.

Ahh my apologies, I can see now. I imagined the shot with a really vivid and polarised bright blue sky, hence my comment :) I think the very thin cloud cover held back that effect.

I wouldn't have thought you had a cheapy, I thought HOYA polarisers were the danglies?

My good one is a Hoyo Pro one, my crap one is a Jessops one.

Back