Finally the weather obliges!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
At last I got out flying again after weeks of poor weather. Hope you like..........

_MG_3427_Great-Glen.jpg

_MG_3421_Spring_Fields.jpg

_MG_3413_Over_Redcastle_bay.jpg

_MG_3463_LochNess_Glen.jpg

Wonderful! What were you flying?

Hope you like..........

Oh I like!!

......I'm not at all deeply jealous that you FLY :cool: :cool: :cool: .....AND take great shots. :hissyfit:

;)

Nice........1 & 4 my favs.:thumb:

Making me want to get away from this desk and get out with my camera

Steep said:
Wonderful! What were you flying?

taking a guess from the avtar, it looks like some string and half a lawn mover attached to an old bed sheet. :shock: :shock:

Whilst partly :nut: it must be just :woot: :D :cool:

With such a great 1st shot I had to do a Mono conversion

_MG_3427_Great-Glen.jpg

Good Evening! Just back from family wedding and downloading photos from there. Thanks so much for the kind comments. I really enjoyed the flight and am also happy with the shots.

Steep - I fly a Gin Bandit paraglider with a PAP 1400 BDL paramotor. Confused? Dazzajl was right!!;)

DJW - You may be jealous of my viewpoint. I bow down to your mono skills - superb!!:thumb:

Thanks to all the others and your comments. Hopefully I will have more such shots to share in the future.

heh, I was asking because a single engine cessna type thingy was stooging about for a couple of days earlier this week and I thought it might have been you. :)

I love these shots, they give us a unique perspective on landscape photography. I can't really fault them other than the wonky horizon in the first. A quick PS edit would sort that though.

Back