Finding a good small SD Card holder

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
I've just broke an SD Card getting out of its little case so now I'm looking for a media wallet.
two I've found are the Tamrac MXS5368 and Lowepro S&F Memory Wallet.

Ebay has some cheapies but I don't carry hundreds of the things. I like the idea that the Tamrac can hold a spare battery too.

Any help advice much appreciated

7dayshop Memory Card Case - Armour Hard Case for SD, SDHC, SDXC - 7ARMSD

clue in the name?:)
they did a nice aluminium one too

The Think Tank ones may be worth a look. I use one for cards, very well made and good design.

I purchased a delkin hard case that takes 8 SD cards. It's not bad, sometimes a little loose holding the cards but the case case closes securely. I purchased it from amazon here. I've since purchased a tuff box 4 CF card holder from amazon for £8 here, it can also carry 8 SD cards along with the 4 CF so 12 cards in total at a push. I think the slots should only be used for either SD or CF but not really at the same time, although it does fit both together. I now wish I had purchased the tuff box holder first as it would have saved me a few pound instead of buying twice and it would have future proofed a more to CF and SD cards. The tuff box holder lid it a little tight to undo but at least it is secure.

Last edited:
Torn between the Vanguard and tuf box so I'll go cheap to see what the Vanguard is like.

Thanks guys

Just thought I'd leave some feed back about the Vanguard case. They are near perfect for what I need. They hold 4 SD cards ok and it attaches to the top of my bag interior so its easy to find. Also as its so small you can keep it in your pocket as well. 99p well spent

Back