Answered Finding content/ threads

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for something in particular I posted way back I see that it only shows pages 1-7. The only way to go back much further is by searching my user name and using the calendar, even then I can only do that by doing it by year/month and even then it only shows from pages 1-7 for each month or is that the norm now since the site was changed?

TBH I usually use Google, if you put
site:talkphotography.co.uk
in the google search box and then whatever you are looking for it will just show results from TP

TBH I usually use Google, if you put
site:talkphotography.co.uk
in the google search box and then whatever you are looking for it will just show results from TP

Cheers Lu, the only problem with that is I am not sure what keyword to use in Google, it could mean going back to 2009 but not sure what the thread title was even. As an example from memory at the bottom it would have gone from 1- 350, is that still the case with some who have never been discharged from the group and come back in again? I was just wondering if all that info was still lurking in the system and could be linked back in again?

I guess the 1-7 is norm for this version of Xenforo, I can't see an option to change it. The data is still there going way back but I think you would need a search term

Advanced search gives you "Keywords", "Posted by", "Newer than" and "Older than". Won't that find what you're looking for?

Click on your user name.
Click on post count.
when that opens click on #7 and a more options appears at the bottom right, you should be able to keep doing that.
none of your content was removed when you were.

unless it was something posted in a for sale thread, that got archived (and subsequently removed in the recent re-jigging) that is...
Fair point :)

Click on your user name.
Click on post count.
when that opens click on #7 and a more options appears at the bottom right, you should be able to keep doing that.
none of your content was removed when you were.

Cheers Chris got it, click on 7 and then click show older content and repeat :)

Back