Fine art - minimalist images - help please.

Name
Gordon
Edit My Images
Yes
I enjoy landscapes, seascapes & wildlife photography and every now and then an idea comes into my head that i want to pursue; normally i just sit down until it wears off!
However... this time I want to explore "fine art" (precocious term)! photography, Rather than just birds in flight or in trees I would quite like to try and get something that you would hang on your wall like a painting. The same goes for landscapes, The reason for this post is to ask if anyone can recommend good YouTube videos on the subject. I have just started following Gary Gough but there must be plenty of others out there, I could (and will) do a search on YT but I reckon good recommendations will save hours of work.

Many thanks

I enjoy landscapes, seascapes & wildlife photography and every now and then an idea comes into my head that i want to pursue; normally i just sit down until it wears off!
However... this time I want to explore "fine art" (precocious term)! photography, Rather than just birds in flight or in trees I would quite like to try and get something that you would hang on your wall like a painting. The same goes for landscapes, The reason for this post is to ask if anyone can recommend good YouTube videos on the subject. I have just started following Gary Gough but there must be plenty of others out there, I could (and will) do a search on YT but I reckon good recommendations will save hours of work.

Many thanks
I depends what " fine art" is to you. Also wether you are keener on post processes or in camera.
Early James Popsys videos did some interesting stuff transposing elements from on picture into another. Eg. An underground station exit in a desert.

Back